FBI Searches For Man Suspected Of Sexually Exploiting Child
WASHINGTON (WJZ) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help to identify a man suspected of sexually exploiting a child.
Images of the suspect, identified as John Doe 28, engaging in sexually explicit activities with a child were first recorded by the FBI in November 2012.
He appears to be a Caucasian male in his 30s or 40s with a receding hairline, wearing wire-framed glasses.
Enhanced video depicts the suspect and the victim inside a home with what appears to be a blue sofa chair and a picture hanging on a wall in the background.
Anyone with information should call the FBI toll-free at 1-800-225-5324.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Suspect Arrested After Stevenson Hit-And-Run Crash