HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is arrested in connection with an officer-involved shooting in Anne Arundel County.
Authorities say Andre Nureni, 24, turned himself into police Thursday.
A warrant had been issued for his arrest last month after stealing a vehicle from a pre-owned car dealership in Hanover.
Police say, as Nureni fled, he drove toward an officer, causing a second officer to open fire.
He now faces a number of charges, including burglary and auto theft.
Police continue to investigate the theft and say other suspects are still at large.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Approves $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound