HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is arrested in connection with an officer-involved shooting in Anne Arundel County.
Authorities say Andre Nureni, 24, turned himself into police Thursday.
A warrant had been issued for his arrest last month after stealing a vehicle from a pre-owned car dealership in Hanover.
Police say, as Nureni fled, he drove toward an officer, causing a second officer to open fire.
He now faces a number of charges, including burglary and auto theft.
Police continue to investigate the theft and say other suspects are still at large.
Other Local News:
- Vatican Has New Guidance On Cremation, Says Ashes Shouldn’t Be Scattered
- National Aquarium ‘Pay What You Want’ Day Coming Up In November
- No, The Berger Cookie Bakery Did Not Get Shut Down For Roaches
- Obama Administration Confirms Double-Digit Premium Hikes
- Md. Attorney General Asked For Opinion On Legality Of Topless Women