Suspect In Officer-Involved Shooting Turns Himself Into Police
Get Breaking News First
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is arrested in connection with an officer-involved shooting in Anne Arundel County.
Authorities say Andre Nureni, 24, turned himself into police Thursday.
A warrant had been issued for his arrest last month after stealing a vehicle from a pre-owned car dealership in Hanover.
Police say, as Nureni fled, he drove toward an officer, causing a second officer to open fire.
He now faces a number of charges, including burglary and auto theft.
Police continue to investigate the theft and say other suspects are still at large.
Other Local News:
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- 7-Year-Old Boy Missing From Windsor Mill Area
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win