HANOVER, Md. (WJZ) — A suspect is arrested in connection with an officer-involved shooting in Anne Arundel County.
Authorities say Andre Nureni, 24, turned himself into police Thursday.
A warrant had been issued for his arrest last month after stealing a vehicle from a pre-owned car dealership in Hanover.
Police say, as Nureni fled, he drove toward an officer, causing a second officer to open fire.
He now faces a number of charges, including burglary and auto theft.
Police continue to investigate the theft and say other suspects are still at large.
Other Local News:
- Report: Case Involving Slain Detective, Indicted Gun Task Force Officer Reopened
- Once Again, Shoppers Race In For Black Friday Deals
- Baltimore Police: 2 Suspects Fire Without Warning, Killing 1
- Baltimore Police Identify Man Killed Inside Barbershop
- Fire Officials: Woman Killed, 2 Firefighters Burned In Blaze