Maryland Zoo Announces Birth Of Coquerel’s Sifaka
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Maryland Zoo is pleased to announce the birth of a Coquerel’s sifaka on March 22.
This is the fourth offspring for sifaka pair Anastasia and Gratian. Otto and Nero, both born in 2011, are now at the Duke Lemur Center; 1-year-old Max is still at the zoo with his parents and new sibling.
Coquerel’s sifaka are lemurs and endangered.
Zoo visitors can see them in the sifaka exhibit inside the Chimpanzee Forest.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Lawsuit Alleges Housing Employees Requested Sexual Favors For Repairs At Gilmor Homes
- Police Searching For Carjacking Suspects In Howard Co.
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Blue Sky And Red Ice At Pluto, NASA Spacecraft Discovers