We will finish off the weekend nicely with high pressure in control. With mainly clear skies and light winds making for good radiational cooling conditions Saturday night, a cool night is expected with some areas dipping to around freezing. That means we will start off your Sunday on a chilly note. Winds will quickly shift out of the south Sunday and that will allow temperatures to warm into the low 60s by Sunday afternoon along with plenty of sunshine.
Sunday will really be a stellar day and I hope you enjoy it because things will change quickly as we head into Monday. An area of low pressure will track into the region from the southwest bringing widespread rainfall. Rain will overspread the region Monday morning from southwest to northeast and is not expected to taper off until late Monday night. Areas from I-95 and east could see more than 1″ of rainfall with locally up to 2″ possible.
Other Local News:
- Kevin Anderson Takes Six-Month Sabbatical As Maryland’s Athletic Director
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot Monday Evening
- Md. Federal Judge Hearing Lawsuits Against Trump Travel Ban
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins
- Gospel Singer Cheryl Fortune Opens Up About Surviving Domestic Abuse