DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- Annapolis Homicide Under Investigation
- 27-Year-Old Woman Dead In Aberdeen Stabbing
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials