DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest
- Armed Men Arrested After Fleeing Scene Of Shooting, Crashing Into Building
- 5 Robbed At Gunpoint In Maryland; 1 Shot
- GALLERY: Women’s March In DC, Across The World
- Auto Shop Owner Donates His $2.5M Business To Nonprofit