2 Arrested In Recent String Of Baltimore County Robberies
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- United Way Center Supports Teen Parents, Allows Them To Finish School
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win