DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- 16 Y.O. Girl Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Charged As Adult
- Attorney May Seek Plea Deal In Maryland Child Porn Case
- 3 People Dead In Overnight Fire At Group Home
- Portion Of BW Parkway Closed Due To Brush Fire
- Vaping Prompts Annapolis School To Remove Bathroom Doors