DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan on City School Deficit: ‘Getting Close But Not There Yet’
- Johns Hopkins Develops Video Game to Help Stroke Patients
- Md. Grand Jury Indicts Mother for Murdering Her Son Over Video Games
- From Chauffeur To Friend: American Cancer Society’s Driver Program Helps Sufferers In More Ways Than One
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill