DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- Women’s March Organizers Planning National Student Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
- Man, Woman Found Dead In Car; Ruled Double Homicide
- Weather Blog: Rainy Today, Dry Tomorrow
- Baltimore County House Fire Leaves One Dead
- Construction At Reagan National Airport To Cause Traffic Delays