DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- Ford Recalls 271K Pickups To Fix Brake Fluid Leak
- Baltimore Police Commish Kevin Davis Acknowledges Flaws Exposed By Nero Trial
- New Police Technology Meant To Hold Officers Accountable
- 2 Arrested After Baltimore Police Chase Ends With Standoff
- Officials: 1,650 Primary Ballots Improperly Handled