DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police make two arrests in a recent string of armed robberies.
Investigators say Nick Hornberger, 32, is responsible for at least six armed robberies in the area dating back to Feb. 25. Police say Amy Holland, 28, was charged as the driver in three of those thefts.
The most recent robbery happened at Tony’s Pizza in the 6900-block of Holabird Avenue on March 6.
Police say Hornberger pointed a handgun at the cashier there. He then took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the store.
Both suspects are now being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center without bail.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Official Named Chief Of A Florida Police Force
- ‘You’re Killing Our Citizens’; WJZ Is There As Elite Task Force Takes Down Suspected Drug Dealer
- Baltimore Raven Holds Turkey Drive To Help Families In Need
- BWI Airport Making Some Changes To Help With Holiday Travel
- ‘A Plane Just Crashed’; 911 Calls Released After Small Plane Crash In Annapolis