Maybe it’s the 14 years of not winning. Maybe it’s knee jerk reactions from a small minority of fans. Maybe it’s just pure stupidity. Whatever it is the insanity has to stop.
Baseball goes 162.
Yes, that’s more than 10 times the amount of games. Simple right? We all know that right?
Then why do we freak out after 5 or 6 baseball games? Stop feeling baseball like you feel football. You’ll make yourself crazy, along with the sports radio hosts in town. It’s a grind that baseball is. A grind to the players, for the fans and in the standings.
Enjoy the games. Enjoy the Orioles. Enjoy the improvements that the Baltimore baseball club has made. No guarantees but this should be a competitive team. Open your sports brain to enjoy the ride. It’s a cross country one, not an NFL sprint.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Jimenez Back In Rotation In Place Of Chris Tillman
- Orioles Need Tillman Healthy, Davis To Keep Crushin’
- Orioles Recall Ondrusek, Option Bridwell To Norfolk
- Nationals’ Comeback Bid Falls Short Against Orioles
- Britton’s Streak Ends, But Orioles Hold Off Nationals In 9th