Glenn Younes: Baseball Ain’t Football
Maybe it’s the 14 years of not winning. Maybe it’s knee jerk reactions from a small minority of fans. Maybe it’s just pure stupidity. Whatever it is the insanity has to stop.
Baseball goes 162.
Yes, that’s more than 10 times the amount of games. Simple right? We all know that right?
Then why do we freak out after 5 or 6 baseball games? Stop feeling baseball like you feel football. You’ll make yourself crazy, along with the sports radio hosts in town. It’s a grind that baseball is. A grind to the players, for the fans and in the standings.
Enjoy the games. Enjoy the Orioles. Enjoy the improvements that the Baltimore baseball club has made. No guarantees but this should be a competitive team. Open your sports brain to enjoy the ride. It’s a cross country one, not an NFL sprint.
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Davis Hits 2 HRs, Orioles Beat Jays 10-2
- Best Of The Scott Garceau Show Week Of 8/31/15
- Orioles’ Untimely Skid Severely Damages Their Playoff Hopes
- Davis’ HR In 11th Inning Gives Orioles 7-6 Win Over Rays
- The Iron Man Cal Ripken Jr Talks “The Streak”