BALTIMORE(WJZ)—Natty Boh and the Utz Girl are ready to move on.
The billboard showing the two Baltimore advertising icons getting engaged with a Smyth Jewelers ring will be replaced with a digital ad.
The sign has been high above the Jones Falls Expressway since 2007.
Smyth is now scouring the city for a permanent home for the image.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Students Hang With Orioles Players At Annual Christmas Party
- ‘Waitress’ Musical Holds Auditions In Baltimore
- 1 Former, 3 Current Fallston Firefighters Face Charges In Sexual Assault Case
- Elderly Woman Killed In Northeast Baltimore Hit And Run, Police Seeking Driver
- Alert Lifted For Owings Mills Schools After Nearby Chinese Restaurant Robbery