Natty Boh And Utz Girl’s Engagement Billboard Needs A New Home
BALTIMORE(WJZ)—Natty Boh and the Utz Girl are ready to move on.
The billboard showing the two Baltimore advertising icons getting engaged with a Smyth Jewelers ring will be replaced with a digital ad.
The sign has been high above the Jones Falls Expressway since 2007.
Smyth is now scouring the city for a permanent home for the image.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer