Natty Boh And Utz Girl’s Engagement Billboard Needs A New Home
BALTIMORE(WJZ)—Natty Boh and the Utz Girl are ready to move on.
The billboard showing the two Baltimore advertising icons getting engaged with a Smyth Jewelers ring will be replaced with a digital ad.
The sign has been high above the Jones Falls Expressway since 2007.
Smyth is now scouring the city for a permanent home for the image.
Other Local News:
- Protests Over Ferguson Decision Underway Across Baltimore; Crowd Blocking JFX At President Street
- Black Friday Extended To Multiple Days This Year
- Wintry Mix, Snow Could Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Baltimore Police Officials Investigate Pursuit That Led To Accident
- E-Cigarette Bill Could Weaken Smoke-Free Law