BALTIMORE(WJZ)—Natty Boh and the Utz Girl are ready to move on.
The billboard showing the two Baltimore advertising icons getting engaged with a Smyth Jewelers ring will be replaced with a digital ad.
The sign has been high above the Jones Falls Expressway since 2007.
Smyth is now scouring the city for a permanent home for the image.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot Monday Evening
- Gospel Singer Cheryl Fortune Opens Up About Surviving Domestic Abuse
- Police: Armed Suspect Took $26 During Robbery Before Being Shot By Officer
- Teens Encouraged To Avoid Texting, Alcohol Consumption For Safe Driving
- Family Of Man Murdered At Hopkins Hospital Wonders If It Could Have Been Prevented