BALTIMORE(WJZ)—Natty Boh and the Utz Girl are ready to move on.
The billboard showing the two Baltimore advertising icons getting engaged with a Smyth Jewelers ring will be replaced with a digital ad.
The sign has been high above the Jones Falls Expressway since 2007.
Smyth is now scouring the city for a permanent home for the image.
Other Local News:
- Delaware Man Dies In Head-On Crash In Maryland
- Police Resolve Barricade/Hostage Situation Peacefully; Woman, 2 Children Unharmed
- Dozens Displaced After Fire Rips Through Apartment Building
- Fire Causes Extensive Damage To Glen Burnie Home
- Police Seek Person Who Made Fake Bomb Threat At Frito Lay Warehouse