DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A double shooting is under investigation in Dundalk.
It happened at Chestnut Street and Main Street near Broening Highway.
According to police, a man and a woman were in a car in Chestnut Street when they were shot at least once in the upper body. They drove to Dundalk Avenue and Broening, where they called police.
Both victims were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Bomb Threat Suspect’s Device Was Made of Candy
- Gov. Hogan Says He’s Still Waiting For ‘Thank You’ From Mayor SRB
- Argument Over Snapchat Likely Led To AACo. Attempted Murder
- One Year After Baltimore Unrest, DOJ Still Looking For Arson, Armed Robbery Suspects
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’