DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A double shooting is under investigation in Dundalk.
It happened at Chestnut Street and Main Street near Broening Highway.
According to police, a man and a woman were in a car in Chestnut Street when they were shot at least once in the upper body. They drove to Dundalk Avenue and Broening, where they called police.
Both victims were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Fewer Students Being Kicked Out Of School In Baltimore
- Police Still Looking For Burglary Suspect In Lutherville
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Charges Dropped Against Undocumented Md. Immigrant Accused Of Raping High School Girl