DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A double shooting is under investigation in Dundalk.
It happened at Chestnut Street and Main Street near Broening Highway.
According to police, a man and a woman were in a car in Chestnut Street when they were shot at least once in the upper body. They drove to Dundalk Avenue and Broening, where they called police.
Both victims were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Senators Argue Over Skipping Budget Breakfast
- Health Coalition Pushes Ban On Brand-Name Drug Price Gouging
- Dog Abandoned With Sign: ‘My Name Is Duke. Here’s My Favorite Toy And My Food’
- Maryland Mother Accused Of Mailing Drugs To Her Inmate Son
- Police ID Man Accused Of Setting Up Camera In Mall Bathroom