DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A double shooting is under investigation in Dundalk.
It happened at Chestnut Street and Main Street near Broening Highway.
According to police, a man and a woman were in a car in Chestnut Street when they were shot at least once in the upper body. They drove to Dundalk Avenue and Broening, where they called police.
Both victims were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
If you have information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Rice Seeks Dismissal of Charges In Freddie Gray Case
- Metro to Cut 500 Jobs to Save Money
- Suspect Sought in Prince George’s County Triple Murder
- 16-Year-Old Walks Into Hospital After Being Shot In Chest
- IKEA Recalls 29 Million Dressers After More Deaths