Investigators Name Suspect Wanted In Serial Bank Robberies
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Investigators have named the suspect wanted in eight bank robberies in the region.
Tony Derrell Bunch, 31, is charged with robbing the Bay Bank in Hanover on April 4 and is believed to be responsible for seven other robberies.
Detectives say the suspect presents notes to the tellers stating he has a weapon and demands money.
Bruch is believed to be behind the following robberies:
SunTrust – 111 Orville Road, Essex, on April 8
Wells Fargo – 8522 Liberty Road, Randallstown on April 7
Bay Bank – 2637 Annapolis Road, Hanover on April 4
Wells Fargo – 8210 Gateway Overlook Drive, Elkridge on April 4
Wells Fargo – 582 Fredrick Road, Catonsville on April 3
Wells Fargo – 1726 East Northern Parkway, Baltimore on March 28
Wells Fargo – 6309 York Road, in Baltimore on March 25
Wells Fargo – 860 North Rolling Road in Catonsville on March 24
The Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force is continuing this investigation and is offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to Bunch’s arrest.
Anyone with any information about Bunch or the robberies is asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola
- U.S. Senators Criticizing NFL’s 2-Game Punishment For Ray Rice
- Summer Restaurant Week Is Back In Charm City
- 5 Charged With Assault After Robbing 19-Year-Old Of Cell Phone In Brooklyn Park
- 2 Separate Shootings Leave 2 Dead In Baltimore