BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Investigators have named the suspect wanted in eight bank robberies in the region.
Tony Derrell Bunch, 31, is charged with robbing the Bay Bank in Hanover on April 4 and is believed to be responsible for seven other robberies.
Detectives say the suspect presents notes to the tellers stating he has a weapon and demands money.
Bruch is believed to be behind the following robberies:
SunTrust – 111 Orville Road, Essex, on April 8
Wells Fargo – 8522 Liberty Road, Randallstown on April 7
Bay Bank – 2637 Annapolis Road, Hanover on April 4
Wells Fargo – 8210 Gateway Overlook Drive, Elkridge on April 4
Wells Fargo – 582 Fredrick Road, Catonsville on April 3
Wells Fargo – 1726 East Northern Parkway, Baltimore on March 28
Wells Fargo – 6309 York Road, in Baltimore on March 25
Wells Fargo – 860 North Rolling Road in Catonsville on March 24
The Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force is continuing this investigation and is offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to Bunch’s arrest.
Anyone with any information about Bunch or the robberies is asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080.
Other Local News:
- Body of Man Missing Since May 12 Found in Potomac River
- Riders Prepare For 16th Annual ‘Ride Across Maryland’
- Microsoft, Facebook Team Up to Build Undersea Internet Cable
- Police: Reisterstown Girl, 15, Reported Missing
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident