Aaron Wilson covers the Baltimore Ravens for the Baltimore Sun and the NFL for the National Football Post. Aaron joins Terry and Rob to discuss the state of the Ravens and the NFL Off-season.
Rob thinks that Rolando Mcclain did not make a good first impression since coming out of retirement. Aaron Wilson said that basically he is not in football shape and could not finish his conditioning. He complained of shortness of breath and headaches and was late to training. Mcclain was sent home to Alabama to get in shape but the Ravens might have to move on if he is not in shape.
Aaron goes on to say that a lot of people don’t even get a first chance, and this would technically be Mcclains fourth chance to make a team. If he acts this way during his fourth chance then he left a bad taste in the mouth of the Ravens organization.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens QB Flacco Poised For Return After 9-Month Absence
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice