BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Police make an arrest in the stabbing death of man at a York Road gas station.
The incident happened around 8:40 p.m. Monday at a Crown Gas Station.
Police say 24-year-old Jimy James Jackson was caught on security footage, holding the victim while another man stabbed him. He then threw the victim to the ground.
The victim was able to get up and walk to his 2000 Lincoln, where he locked himself inside until police arrived.
Police found the victim suffering from a stab wound to the chest and transported him to Johns Hopkins Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Witnesses at the scene helped police to identify Jackson.
Jackson was arrested Tuesday.
He faces a slew of charges, including first-degree murder, assault and reckless endangerment.
Other Local News:
- Blame Game Continues Over Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Officer
- Baltimore City’s Youth Curfew Takes Effect
- Free Fitness Classes Held At Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Tributes Continue For Fallen Baltimore Co. Police Officer Amy Caprio
- Ocean City Calling For ‘Strawless Summer’ To Protect Environment