We’ve got a pretty straightforward weather pattern that will persist over the next couple of days. High pressure is currently building in and is responsible for blocking an area of low pressure off the coast of the Carolinas from moving north into our neighborhood. Clouds associated with this system have pushed in to the region, but we will remain dry through Tuesday. These clouds will start to thin out Sunday afternoon.
If your kiddos are planning on participating in an Easter egg hunt, Sunday will be a great day for it. Temperatures Sunday morning will be in the mid to upper 40s, so have them put on a jacket before they head outside. By the afternoon, we will climb into the low to mid 60s so layers will be key. Sunday afternoon will be very pleasant with increasing sunshine–truly a great way to finish off the weekend!
Other Local News:
- Police Believe Armored Truck Robbery Is Connected To Others
- Driver Involved In Fatal Tow Truck Crash Also Involved In 2009 Fatal Wreck
- Md. State Police Makes Drug Bust Spanning 5 Counties, Including Delaware; $130,000 Worth Of Drugs
- Police: Infant Dies After Being ‘Tortured’ By Daycare Worker
- Baltimore Judge Temporarily Delays Medical Pot Licenses