Former Ole Miss Head Coach Houston Nutt Talks NFL Draft
With a career 135-96 head coaching record, Former Arkansas and Ole Miss head coach Houston Nutt joins Ed and Steve to discuss the upcoming NFL draft.
Houston says that anytime a coach gets elected by his peers that the coach had done his job. He wanted to congratulate Harbaugh on a good job and getting his name immortalized with a statue outside of the Miami of Ohio football stadium.
Houston goes on to say that there is an overload at wide receiver and there is a lot to choose from. He adds that rebuilding the offensive line is the most important thing the Ravens can do but at the 17th pick they can go a couple of directions and have some decisions to make.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- With RG3 Out, Redskins Use 2 QBs To Beat Ravens 31-13; Raven Steve Smith Ejected
- The Best Of The Scott Garceau Show Week Of 8-24-2015
- Ravens Preseason Questions For Saturday Vs. Redskins
- Alex Parker On Tomorrow Nights Ravens Vs Redskins Pre Season Game
- The Best Of The Norris & Davis Show – Week Of August 28, 2015