Former Ole Miss Head Coach Houston Nutt Talks NFL Draft
With a career 135-96 head coaching record, Former Arkansas and Ole Miss head coach Houston Nutt joins Ed and Steve to discuss the upcoming NFL draft.
Houston says that anytime a coach gets elected by his peers that the coach had done his job. He wanted to congratulate Harbaugh on a good job and getting his name immortalized with a statue outside of the Miami of Ohio football stadium.
Houston goes on to say that there is an overload at wide receiver and there is a lot to choose from. He adds that rebuilding the offensive line is the most important thing the Ravens can do but at the 17th pick they can go a couple of directions and have some decisions to make.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Michael Campanaro On The Upcoming Season And His Injury Concerns
- Mike Preston Says This Ravens Roster Is Hungry And Competitive
- Ravens Wide Receiver Breshad Perriman On What Life Has Been Like Since The NFL Draft
- Wally Williams Does Not Like The National Praise Of The Ravens Roster
- Jason La Canfora Has Concerns On Both Sides Of The Ball For The Ravens