With a career 135-96 head coaching record, Former Arkansas and Ole Miss head coach Houston Nutt joins Ed and Steve to discuss the upcoming NFL draft.
Houston says that anytime a coach gets elected by his peers that the coach had done his job. He wanted to congratulate Harbaugh on a good job and getting his name immortalized with a statue outside of the Miami of Ohio football stadium.
Houston goes on to say that there is an overload at wide receiver and there is a lot to choose from. He adds that rebuilding the offensive line is the most important thing the Ravens can do but at the 17th pick they can go a couple of directions and have some decisions to make.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice
- Baltimore Native, Former NFL Player Tavon Mason Working To Improve Lives Of Children
- Pitta’s Finger Is Fractured, Playing Could Do More Damage