With a career 135-96 head coaching record, Former Arkansas and Ole Miss head coach Houston Nutt joins Ed and Steve to discuss the upcoming NFL draft.
Houston says that anytime a coach gets elected by his peers that the coach had done his job. He wanted to congratulate Harbaugh on a good job and getting his name immortalized with a statue outside of the Miami of Ohio football stadium.
Houston goes on to say that there is an overload at wide receiver and there is a lot to choose from. He adds that rebuilding the offensive line is the most important thing the Ravens can do but at the 17th pick they can go a couple of directions and have some decisions to make.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Team Grades: Baltimore Dominates Dolphins In Best Performance Of Season
- Mike Preston Grades The Ravens Dominating 38-6 Win Over The Dolphins
- Joe Flacco, Ravens Just Had Their Best Best Game Of The Year
- Ravens Showed Dominance In 38-6 Win Over Dolphins
- When Linemen Go Down, Teams Can Quickly Fall Out Of Sync