Police Accuse Father & Son Of Being Drug Traffickers
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A father and son from Anne Arundel County face a long list of charges.
Police say 57-year-old Alvis Fox and 34-year-old Tion Fox are accused of being big time drug traffickers.
During a raid on their Glen Burnie home earlier this month, police found large amounts of heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana.
The drugs are worth nearly $200,000 on the street.
Officers also recovered a handgun and more than $170,000 in cash.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore City Police Commissioner Will Serve For 6 More Years
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current
- Boy, 15, Dies After Stabbing In Dundalk, Md.
- Suspect Arrested After Stabbing Man Near Glen Burnie Light Rail Station
- 3 Charged With Attempted Murder In Windsor Mill Cell Phone Robbery