GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A father and son from Anne Arundel County face a long list of charges.
Police say 57-year-old Alvis Fox and 34-year-old Tion Fox are accused of being big time drug traffickers.
During a raid on their Glen Burnie home earlier this month, police found large amounts of heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana.
The drugs are worth nearly $200,000 on the street.
Officers also recovered a handgun and more than $170,000 in cash.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City