GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A father and son from Anne Arundel County face a long list of charges.
Police say 57-year-old Alvis Fox and 34-year-old Tion Fox are accused of being big time drug traffickers.
During a raid on their Glen Burnie home earlier this month, police found large amounts of heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana.
The drugs are worth nearly $200,000 on the street.
Officers also recovered a handgun and more than $170,000 in cash.
Other Local News:
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero
- Md. Woman Injured In Las Vegas Shooting Reaches Milestone In Recovery
- Family Of Alleged Office Gunman Says He Failed To Get Mental Health Treatment
- Witness: Suspect Gathered Co-workers Before Shooting, Said ‘I Want To Say Something To Everybody’
- Calls From First Responders Heard From Edgewood Business Shooting