Police Accuse Father & Son Of Being Drug Traffickers
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A father and son from Anne Arundel County face a long list of charges.
Police say 57-year-old Alvis Fox and 34-year-old Tion Fox are accused of being big time drug traffickers.
During a raid on their Glen Burnie home earlier this month, police found large amounts of heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana.
The drugs are worth nearly $200,000 on the street.
Officers also recovered a handgun and more than $170,000 in cash.
Other Local News:
- Ten-Year-Old Little Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Officer Making First Comments Since Being Charged In Freddie Gray Case
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner