GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A father and son from Anne Arundel County face a long list of charges.
Police say 57-year-old Alvis Fox and 34-year-old Tion Fox are accused of being big time drug traffickers.
During a raid on their Glen Burnie home earlier this month, police found large amounts of heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana.
The drugs are worth nearly $200,000 on the street.
Officers also recovered a handgun and more than $170,000 in cash.
Other Local News:
- Bel Air Court House Re-opens After Bomb Threat
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On 1st Day Of Spring
- Students At School Plagued By Allegations Of Racist Incidents Met With Positivity In ‘Chalk Walk’
- Free Community College Tuition Requested In Baltimore County Budget Proposal
- Legg-Mason Building’s Nesting Peregrine Falcons Have 1st Egg Of Season