Police Accuse Father & Son Of Being Drug Traffickers
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — A father and son from Anne Arundel County face a long list of charges.
Police say 57-year-old Alvis Fox and 34-year-old Tion Fox are accused of being big time drug traffickers.
During a raid on their Glen Burnie home earlier this month, police found large amounts of heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana.
The drugs are worth nearly $200,000 on the street.
Officers also recovered a handgun and more than $170,000 in cash.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- First Hillary Clinton, Then First Lady Obama Will Rally Voters For Anthony Brown
- Md. Man Arrested, Accused Of Kidnapping 6-Year-Old Daughter In Miss.
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Stemming From D.C. Assault