‘Veep’ Heads Back To Baltimore To Shoot Season 4
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The HBO hit comedy “Veep” is heading back to Baltimore to shoot a fourth season.
The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus films in Charm City and just kicked off its third season earlier this month.
The renewal comes as another hit show, “House of Cards,” is debating whether to move their set out of Maryland because of tax breaks.
In both shows, Baltimore stands in for Washington, D.C.
Other Local News:
- Family Wants Justice After Fatal Hit-And-Run In West Baltimore
- Group Of Teens Wanted In Federal Hill Robbery, Stabbing
- Ocean City Considers House Rental Restrictions Amid Complaints
- 2 Baltimore Teens Charged With Car Theft, Commercial Robbery
- Baltimore Agrees To Stop Disabilities Questions For Job Offers