‘Veep’ Heads Back To Baltimore To Shoot Season 4
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The HBO hit comedy “Veep” is heading back to Baltimore to shoot a fourth season.
The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus films in Charm City and just kicked off its third season earlier this month.
The renewal comes as another hit show, “House of Cards,” is debating whether to move their set out of Maryland because of tax breaks.
In both shows, Baltimore stands in for Washington, D.C.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’