BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The HBO hit comedy “Veep” is heading back to Baltimore to shoot a fourth season.
The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus films in Charm City and just kicked off its third season earlier this month.
The renewal comes as another hit show, “House of Cards,” is debating whether to move their set out of Maryland because of tax breaks.
In both shows, Baltimore stands in for Washington, D.C.
Other Local News:
- Lyft, Baltimore Bike Share Collaborate To Offer Five Bicycle Locations
- Police Investigate Shooting Outside Maryland American Legion
- Snow, Sleet Leave Slick Spots On Roads Across Maryland
- BGE Crews Head To Puerto Rico To Aid In Hurricane Relief
- Police Investigating String Of Vandalism, Theft In South Baltimore