BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The HBO hit comedy “Veep” is heading back to Baltimore to shoot a fourth season.
The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus films in Charm City and just kicked off its third season earlier this month.
The renewal comes as another hit show, “House of Cards,” is debating whether to move their set out of Maryland because of tax breaks.
In both shows, Baltimore stands in for Washington, D.C.
Other Local News:
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Man Who Made Bomb Threat at Baltimore TV Station Due In Court
- Howard County’s Newest Equipment Will Aid In Life-Saving Water Rescues
- Rock Climber Hurt In Fall In Western Maryland