BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The HBO hit comedy “Veep” is heading back to Baltimore to shoot a fourth season.
The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus films in Charm City and just kicked off its third season earlier this month.
The renewal comes as another hit show, “House of Cards,” is debating whether to move their set out of Maryland because of tax breaks.
In both shows, Baltimore stands in for Washington, D.C.
Other Local News:
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Ravens John Urschel Crunches Numbers With Baltimore Co. Students During Off Season
- Hospitals On Alert As Dangerous Heat Wave Scorches Maryland
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing 79-Year-Old Man
- Suspect Arrested in Foiled Douglass HS Robbery, May Shooting