BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The HBO hit comedy “Veep” is heading back to Baltimore to shoot a fourth season.
The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus films in Charm City and just kicked off its third season earlier this month.
The renewal comes as another hit show, “House of Cards,” is debating whether to move their set out of Maryland because of tax breaks.
In both shows, Baltimore stands in for Washington, D.C.
Other Local News:
- Family Files Lawsuit For Baltimore Co. Man Who Died After Encounter With Police
- Man Freed After Nearly 14 Years In Prison; Falsely Accused Of Murder
- 149 Killed As 7.1 Magnitude Quake Fells Buildings In Mexico
- Maryland Lobbyist Charged With Bribery In Liquor Board Case
- Marylanders Prepared To Help Caribbean Again With Maria Looming