14-Year-Old Boy Charged As Adult For Raping 8-Year-Old Girl
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police arrest a 14-year-old boy on charges that he sexually assaulted an 8-year-old girl.
Soloman Pule was allegedly caught in the act by his mother earlier this week.
The mother told police she was upstairs putting her 2-year-old down for a nap and told her son and 8-year-old niece to clean up the living room. She noticed it was too quiet and went back downstairs to check on them. She found them on the love seat: Pule with his pants down and her niece with her skirt up. A pair of scissors next to them.
The victim says Pule threatened her with the scissors to keep her quiet.
“Solomon told me if I scream to tell you he was going to cut me,” the statement of probable cause reads. “He shoved his thing in me.”
Police say Pule admitted to the crime while being interrogated.
He is charged as an adult.
Other Local News:
- 3-Year-Old Dies In North Baltimore Blaze
- Baltimore Police Searching For Clues In 15-Year Cold Case
- Flight From BWI Forced To Land After Bird Strikes Windshield
- 1 Victim Dies In Baltimore Double Shooting, Suspect Arrested
- Flowers On Display At Rawlings Conservatory