2 People In Critical Condition After Anne Arundel County Accident
Get Breaking News First
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)– The driver and passenger of a speeding car are in critical condition after their vehicle missed a turn and crashed into a tree.
Anne Arundel County Police say it happened around 2 a.m. Friday in Pasadena. They say the vehicle was going about 70 miles per hour when it missed a curve in the road, crossed two front yards and hit two trees in the area of Catherine and Harlem Avenues.
Both had to be cut from the vehicle and flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition. Charges are pending.
Authorities are considering alcohol and excessive speed to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery, Money Laundering
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- First Hillary Clinton, Then First Lady Obama Will Rally Voters For Anthony Brown
- Md. Man Arrested, Accused Of Kidnapping 6-Year-Old Daughter In Miss.
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Stemming From D.C. Assault