PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)– The driver and passenger of a speeding car are in critical condition after their vehicle missed a turn and crashed into a tree.
Anne Arundel County Police say it happened around 2 a.m. Friday in Pasadena. They say the vehicle was going about 70 miles per hour when it missed a curve in the road, crossed two front yards and hit two trees in the area of Catherine and Harlem Avenues.
Both had to be cut from the vehicle and flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition. Charges are pending.
Authorities are considering alcohol and excessive speed to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Lawmakers To Update Sex Harassment Policy
- Md. Transit Officials In ‘Heightened State Of Awareness’ Following NYC Terror Attack
- State Comptroller Encourages Residents To Shop Local This Holiday Season
- Federally, Locally Funded North Avenue Revitalization Project Complete 10 Plus Years Later
- Baltimore Power Plant, Incinerator Linked To Health Problems For Nearby Residents