PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)– The driver and passenger of a speeding car are in critical condition after their vehicle missed a turn and crashed into a tree.
Anne Arundel County Police say it happened around 2 a.m. Friday in Pasadena. They say the vehicle was going about 70 miles per hour when it missed a curve in the road, crossed two front yards and hit two trees in the area of Catherine and Harlem Avenues.
Both had to be cut from the vehicle and flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition. Charges are pending.
Authorities are considering alcohol and excessive speed to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Man Who Says He Went To NYC To Kill Black People Charged With Murder As Act Of Terrorism
- Maryland Lawmakers Vote To Ban Drilling Known As Fracking
- Youngest Of Suspects In Arnesha Bowers’ Murder, Found Guilty Of Robbery, No Other Charges
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status