PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)– The driver and passenger of a speeding car are in critical condition after their vehicle missed a turn and crashed into a tree.
Anne Arundel County Police say it happened around 2 a.m. Friday in Pasadena. They say the vehicle was going about 70 miles per hour when it missed a curve in the road, crossed two front yards and hit two trees in the area of Catherine and Harlem Avenues.
Both had to be cut from the vehicle and flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition. Charges are pending.
Authorities are considering alcohol and excessive speed to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community
- Smoke Alarms Credited For Saving Family From Apartment Fire In Montgomery Co.
- Police Looking For Murder Suspect After Md. Football Player Paralyzed From Shooting Passes Away
- Cars Slam Into Glen Burnie Buildings Just Miles Away, Minutes Apart