PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)– The driver and passenger of a speeding car are in critical condition after their vehicle missed a turn and crashed into a tree.
Anne Arundel County Police say it happened around 2 a.m. Friday in Pasadena. They say the vehicle was going about 70 miles per hour when it missed a curve in the road, crossed two front yards and hit two trees in the area of Catherine and Harlem Avenues.
Both had to be cut from the vehicle and flown to Shock Trauma in critical condition. Charges are pending.
Authorities are considering alcohol and excessive speed to be factors in the crash.
Other Local News:
- Federal Judge Rules In Muslim Townhouse Case In Maryland
- Jealous Canvassing For Votes With Ben & Jerry’s Co-Founder
- 2 Dogs Killed, 1 Woman Injured In Baltimore Dog Attack
- Boy, Mother Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Employee Finds Death Threat Letters On Car, At Home