SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland is home to yet another millionaire.
One ticket matched five out of six of the winning numbers in the $149 million Powerball jackpot.
The ticket is worth a million bucks and it was sold at Telegraph Liquors on Telegraph Road in Severn.
The winning ticket for the jackpot was sold in Florida.
This latest million dollar win is the fourth second-tier Powerball win in Maryland this year.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Search For Suspect In Woman’s Murder
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued For South Carolina
- Ravens Player Wants NFL To Allow Medical Marijuana
- Record Number Of Marylanders Traveling This Holiday Weekend
- Rail Infrastructure Crumbling Throughout US