SEVERN, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland is home to yet another millionaire.
One ticket matched five out of six of the winning numbers in the $149 million Powerball jackpot.
The ticket is worth a million bucks and it was sold at Telegraph Liquors on Telegraph Road in Severn.
The winning ticket for the jackpot was sold in Florida.
This latest million dollar win is the fourth second-tier Powerball win in Maryland this year.
Other Local News:
- Flash Flooding Wreaks Havoc in Baltimore, Howard County
- Report: FOP Won’t Scale Back Dues While Mosby’s Around
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing 70-Year-Old
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head in West Baltimore
- Orioles Fall To Jays in 9-1 Rout, Lose AL East Lead