EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ)–Harford County Sheriff’s detectives have arrested one woman after a fight and stabbing that injured three women.
Deputies responded to the 500-block of Candlewood Drive in Edgewood Thursday evening for a report of a fight. Authorities found several women were involved in a fight that had been the result of an ongoing dispute.
During the fight offcials say Danielle Kirksey, 25, of Edgewood pulled a knife and began swinging, injuring several people.
Three people were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Kirksey was charged with first- and second-degree assault and is currently being held in the Harford County Detention Center under a $250,000 bond.
Two additional female suspects, who were identified as being involved, were taken to the Sheriff’s Office Southern Precinct for questioning. They were later released and charges against them are pending further investigation.
Other Local News:
- Serena Williams Reportedly Marries Fiance, Who Has Md. Ties, In New Orleans
- New Details Emerge In Investigation Of Slain Detective, Manhunt Still Underway For Shooter
- Cybersecurity Company To Expand Headquarters To Columbia
- 2 Maryland Companies To Study Medical Marijuana Vaping
- Former Raven Ed Reed Gives 400 Turkeys To Baltimore Boarding School