ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested Kevin Hall, the man they say impersonated a police officer.
According to police, a woman called them on April 25 after Hall displayed a badge to her and tried to get her to pull over. He was driving a white work van and the two had been traveling on Forest Drive in separate vehicles when a minor traffic incident occurred.
Hall began following the woman and when both vehicles were stopped, he approached her car on foot. He showed her a badge and tried to get her to pull over.
She called 911 and kept driving; Hall kept following her car.
When police arrived, Hall parked his car and immediately walked away. Officers found Hall and his van and saw a badge and handcuffs inside the van. Hall told officers he was a federal agent. That is not true.
Hall had been arrested earlier for impersonating a police officer.
He’s being held on $110,000 bond.
Other Local News:
- Teen Arrested In Baltimore Sex Assault, 2nd Suspect Still Sought
- Bicyclist Dead After Collision With Pickup In Baltimore County
- Water Main Break Sends Water Shooting Into The Air In Woodlawn
- Comm. Davis Opens Up About Aerial Surveillance Program
- Amtrak Announces $2.45B Loan For Upgrades In Northeast Corridor