WEATHER BLOG: Rain On The Way
We will have a quiet start to Monday but then rain will move in from SW to NE by the afternoon and evening out ahead of a warm front that is all part of the large and potent storm system causing severe weather across the nation’s mid-section.
Off-and-on rain can be expected Monday night and through the day Tuesday. Rain intensity will really pick up Tuesday night into Wednesday.
We will be tapping into quite a bit of Gulf moisture and several inches of rainfall are possible. We could see a few strong to severe thunderstorms develop late in the day Wednesday, as the wind will be going southerly, making it warmer and increasing instability.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis