WEATHER BLOG: Rain On The Way
We will have a quiet start to Monday but then rain will move in from SW to NE by the afternoon and evening out ahead of a warm front that is all part of the large and potent storm system causing severe weather across the nation’s mid-section.
Off-and-on rain can be expected Monday night and through the day Tuesday. Rain intensity will really pick up Tuesday night into Wednesday.
We will be tapping into quite a bit of Gulf moisture and several inches of rainfall are possible. We could see a few strong to severe thunderstorms develop late in the day Wednesday, as the wind will be going southerly, making it warmer and increasing instability.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete