We will have a quiet start to Monday but then rain will move in from SW to NE by the afternoon and evening out ahead of a warm front that is all part of the large and potent storm system causing severe weather across the nation’s mid-section.
Off-and-on rain can be expected Monday night and through the day Tuesday. Rain intensity will really pick up Tuesday night into Wednesday.
We will be tapping into quite a bit of Gulf moisture and several inches of rainfall are possible. We could see a few strong to severe thunderstorms develop late in the day Wednesday, as the wind will be going southerly, making it warmer and increasing instability.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mayor On Confederate Statues: ‘I Wanted Them Out Of The City’
- Confederate Statues In Baltimore Taken Down Overnight
- Police Attempt To ID Shooting Suspect Caught On Camera
- Officials: Man Dove In Water To Free Boat Anchor; Didn’t Resurface
- Dangerous Baltimore Intersection Dubbed ‘Crash Corner’ Gets Makeover