We will have a quiet start to Monday but then rain will move in from SW to NE by the afternoon and evening out ahead of a warm front that is all part of the large and potent storm system causing severe weather across the nation’s mid-section.
Off-and-on rain can be expected Monday night and through the day Tuesday. Rain intensity will really pick up Tuesday night into Wednesday.
We will be tapping into quite a bit of Gulf moisture and several inches of rainfall are possible. We could see a few strong to severe thunderstorms develop late in the day Wednesday, as the wind will be going southerly, making it warmer and increasing instability.
Other Local News:
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Report: Frostburg State Football Player’s Family Reaches Deal With State, NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell
- Starting Soon, Your Water Bill Could Go Up