We will have a quiet start to Monday but then rain will move in from SW to NE by the afternoon and evening out ahead of a warm front that is all part of the large and potent storm system causing severe weather across the nation’s mid-section.
Off-and-on rain can be expected Monday night and through the day Tuesday. Rain intensity will really pick up Tuesday night into Wednesday.
We will be tapping into quite a bit of Gulf moisture and several inches of rainfall are possible. We could see a few strong to severe thunderstorms develop late in the day Wednesday, as the wind will be going southerly, making it warmer and increasing instability.
Other Local News:
- Orioles Honor One Armed Teen With Opening Catch
- Police Search For Missing Teen With Autism In Baltimore County
- War of Words Between City Police Union And Baltimore Police Department
- Baltimore Business Owners File Lawsuit Against Police, Mayor And Officials For 2015 Riots
- Baltimore Police Arrest All Teens Suspects In Brazen Assault Caught on Camera