RODGERS FORGE, Md. (WJZ) — Police are searching for the man who preyed on a 98-year-old woman and attacked her in her Baltimore County home.
Christie Ileto has more on the man they’re looking for.
The man claimed he was selling home improvement services but police say his intentions were much more violent.
Baltimore County Police found the 98-year-old woman lying on the floor of her house in the 200-block of Gaywood Road.
She told detectives the man knocked on her door Saturday afternoon but she turned him away. He returned hours later and when she let him in the house, he threw her to the ground.
Police still have not caught her attacker. They’re looking for a man in his 40s with weathered-looking, sunburned skin, around 5’7″ and 170 pounds. Police also say the man has a receding hairline and was wearing cargo shorts.
Anyone with information should call Baltimore County Police.
Other Local News:
- Chaos Erupts At City Hall Hearing For Proposed Gun Bill
- Brain Disease Seen In Most Football Players In Large Report
- Rosenstein: ‘Mutual Respect’ Needed For Confidence In Police
- Emergency Services Director: Kent Island Tornado Looks ‘Like Somebody Steered It… Away From Homes’
- Community Gathers To ‘Celebrate Life Of Trees Murdered By Tree Killer’