RODGERS FORGE, Md. (WJZ) — Police are searching for the man who preyed on a 98-year-old woman and attacked her in her Baltimore County home.
Christie Ileto has more on the man they’re looking for.
The man claimed he was selling home improvement services but police say his intentions were much more violent.
Baltimore County Police found the 98-year-old woman lying on the floor of her house in the 200-block of Gaywood Road.
She told detectives the man knocked on her door Saturday afternoon but she turned him away. He returned hours later and when she let him in the house, he threw her to the ground.
Police still have not caught her attacker. They’re looking for a man in his 40s with weathered-looking, sunburned skin, around 5’7″ and 170 pounds. Police also say the man has a receding hairline and was wearing cargo shorts.
Anyone with information should call Baltimore County Police.
Other Local News:
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis
- Freshmen Lead 10th-Seeded Oregon To 77-63 Upset Of Maryland
- Labor Department Says Maryland Added 11,500 Jobs In February
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill, Workers, Business Owners React
- Man Stopped For Medical Emergency, Found To Be Sex Trafficking Suspect By Police