Harford County Man, 22, Dies After Car Hits Tree
Get Breaking News First
PYLESVILLE, Md. (WJZ)– A 22-year-old Harford County man has died from his injuries after being trapped inside a car after it hit a tree in Pylesville.
The crash happened around 9:18 p.m. Monday. When police arrived to the 4600-block of Clermont Mill Road, they found the 21-year-old driver, Nicholas Paul Bellinger, outside of the car.
The passenger, 22-year-old Joseph Paul Giannasca, was trapped inside the 2004 Nissan Sentra.
Police say Bellinger, of Whiteford, was traveling southbound when he lost control of the car and hit a tree.
Bellinger was transported to Upper Chesapeake Medical Center.
Giannasca was transported by ambulance to York Hospital in Pennsylvania. Giannasca, of Street, later died of his injuries.
The crash remains under investigation. No charges have been filed at this time.
Other Local News:
- 7 Injured When Car Crashes Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Police: Woman Spit On Officers’ Faces During Drug Arrest In Glen Burnie
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Drivers Should Expect Upcoming Lane Closures On The Bay Bridge