GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–Officers arrest three people they caught burglarizing a home in Glen Burnie. One suspect remains at large.
Just after 3 p.m. Sunday, police responded to 11-C St. Agnes Road in Glen Burnie for a burglary in progress. Officers heard the front door lock and noise coming from the inside of the home, but no one responded to the officers’ commands.
That’s when police say Anthony Sudano, 26, climbed out of the side window and fled on foot before officers caught up with him.
Meanwhile, Angela Greco, 20, and Heather Davies, 37, were caught attempting to climb out of a back window.
Further investigation revealed that the suspects gained entry though a ground level window and that a fourth suspect left the home just before police arrived. A warrant for that person’s arrest has been issued.
Other Local News:
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound
- Police Investigating Overnight Homicide