GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- Teen Wounded In School Shooting ‘Brain Dead’; To Be Taken Off Life Support
- Police Seek Camo-Clad Suspect In South Baltimore Grocery Store Shooting
- Possible Threats To Maryland Schools Deemed ‘Not Credible’
- Maryland Woman Suing Facebook Over Personal Information Being Released
- Baltimore Native John Bolton To Replace H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser