Man Arrested In Glen Burnie Bank Robbery Thanks To Social Media Tip
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering