GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Howard County Police Looking For Tips In ‘Intentional’ Hit-and-Run
- Cell Phone Video Shows Arrest In Deadly DC Hijacking
- Charges Pending Against Man After Chemical Spray Incident At Towson Town Cntr.
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes