GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- Lawyer: ‘Serial’ Defense Crippled By Omission Of Witness
- Charging Hover Board Causes Fire At Baltimore School
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
- Some 35K People Petition Mayor To Fire Housing Commissioner
- Maryland Lawmaker Moves To Decriminalize Drugs Like Heroin