GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- 5 Shot, 3 Dead In Edgewood Business Park, Suspect At-Large
- Chemical Spill At Hunt Valley Retirement Community Sends 2 To Hospital
- Federal Officials Made Requests To Hold Immigrants In Baltimore
- Police: 4 Dead In Serious Westminster Crash, One Car Was Going 100+ MPH
- 5 People Injured, 1 Killed In Multiple Shootings Tuesday