Man Arrested In Glen Burnie Bank Robbery Thanks To Social Media Tip
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- Jury Deliberations Underway In Road Rage Murder Trial
- Charges Authorized Against Browns Fan Who Urinated On Art Modell’s Grave
- HoCo Teen Accused Of Plotting Father’s Murder To Appear In Court
- Mild July Temperatures Make, Tie Record Lows At BWI
- Annapolis, Baltimore Have Most Nuisance Flooding In The Nation