Man Arrested In Glen Burnie Bank Robbery Thanks To Social Media Tip
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis