GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- Victim Of Notorious Baltimore Priest Says Police Were In On Sexual Abuse
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration