Man Arrested In Glen Burnie Bank Robbery Thanks To Social Media Tip
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court