GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a bank robbery suspect after someone recognized him from images posted on Facebook.
Gregory Paul Harring, 27, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft. He was arrested without incident around 4 a.m. Friday.
On Thursday around 10 a.m., detectives say Harring handed a teller at the TD Bank in the 7900-block of Crain Highway a note, implying he had a weapon and demanding money.
The teller then turned over an undisclosed amount of cash and the suspect fled on foot.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Gov. Website Hacked With Pro-ISIS Message: ‘I Love Islamic State’
- Speed Cameras Returning To Baltimore City Streets
- Hundreds March For Better Race Relations In Maryland
- Community Groups Join Forces To Increase Enrollment In City Schools
- Man Is Injured After Riding On Friend’s Car, Police Investigating