Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 97-Year-Old Howard County School Volunteer Meets President Obama, VP Biden
- Rescue Teams Searching For Missing Kayaker Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Northern Snakeheads Found In Ponds In Maryland
- Army Post Near Baltimore Breaking Ground For New Power Plant
- ‘Throwback Tuesday': For Some, Spelling Bee Runs In Families