Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Trial & Recuse Mosby
- New Report Makes Some Want More Speed Cameras Statewide
- 1 Officer Injured, 1 Protester Arrested During Demonstration
- Maryland-Born Chimpanzee Meets Surrogate Mother
- Md. Sen. Mikulski Announces Support For Iran Deal