BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Bill To Allow Concealed Handguns On Church-Owned Property To Be Introduced
- A Free Cup Of Joe At Dunkin’ Donuts Wednesday Morning
- Sessions Visits Baltimore To Help Combat Gang Activity
- Domino Sugar Climbs Aboard The International Space Station
- 2-Alarm Fire In 3-Story Building in Baltimore