BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Entrepreneurial Program Teaches Baltimore Students How To Run A Business
- Mother, 2 Children Dead Following Morning Apartment Fire
- Police: Two Missing Girls Found Safe
- Should You Worry About Your Pets During The Solar Eclipse?
- Burglary Suspect Caught After Jumping Through 3rd Floor Window