BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Federal Government Wants Drone Registration
- Carson After Tour: Syrian Refugees Don’t Want To Come To U.S.
- Protesters Rally Ahead Of First Freddie Gray Trial
- Maryland Celebrates Small Business Saturday
- Firefighters Battle Columbia Blaze