Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Woman Dies After Fire In Baltimore County Home
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Sues Va. Over Livestock Rules
- Sculptor Selected To Create Bronze Statue Of Lefty Grove
- Family Of Businessman Killed In Train Crash Sues Amtrak
- Emergency Work To Leave 4,000 Without Water In Baltimore City, County