BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Police Nab Thieves With Truckful Of Holiday Packages
- Fatal Fire Claims Lives Of 2 Children In Southeast Baltimore
- New City Council Sworn In, Jack Young Sworn As Council President
- Police: Public Enemy #1 Arrested After Tip, Victim Was From Europe
- Maryland’s New $1.4B MGM Casino Opens Today