BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank Meets With Trump
- Maryland Included In Sierra Nevada Brewery 36-State Recall
- After Mass Turnout, Can Protests Turn Into Political Impact?
- Reward Offered For Information On Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl