Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Suspects Wanted In Centre Street Light Rail Stabbing
- FBI Identify Deceased Suspect In NSA Shooting
- Lockdown Over At Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Escaped Va. Prisoner Captured By Police After Escaping Hospital
- Campus Beyond Excited As Terps Head To Final Four