BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Battle Brewing Over Bill On Craft Breweries In Md.
- Maryland Man Indicted By Federal Grand Jury
- Emoluments Suit Vs. Trump Now Personal As Well As Official
- Prominent Figures In Black History Were On Display At Northeast Baltimore Elementary School
- Md. Officials On Guard For 2018 Election In Wake Of Russian Hacking