BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Lawmakers OK Panel To Monitor Health Care Changes
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Teen Arrested After Pregnant Woman’s SUV Carjacked On Her Way Home From Work
- Man Accused Of Shooting ‘Sick’ Dog Arrested For Animal Cruelty
- Police: Man Dies After Fight Outside Sports Bar