Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Protest Underway; They Plan To ‘Shut Down’ Baltimore
- FOP Unhappy About Commissioner’s Statement Friday
- Woman Shot Multiple Times In Baltimore
- Shock Trauma Postpones Annual Gala Due To Protests
- Each Death In Baltimore Makes Mistrust Harder To Overcome