Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Downtown Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Howard County Firefighters Battle Barn Blaze
- Mayor Rawlings-Blake Announces Report On Immigrants
- Ravens Head Coach John Harbaugh Defends Ray Rice Handling
- New Technology May Help Stop Smartphone Thefts
- Historic Baltimore Church Celebrates 190th Anniversary