BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Woman Run Over, Nearly Killed After Fight In Fells Point
- Passenger Boost Sets New Record At BWI
- Baltimore Police Investigate Triple Shooting In Fells Point
- Zoo Lioness Makes Super Bowl Prediction
- Va. Tech Track Director Speaks Amid Charges Against Runner