BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Dog, Cat, Rabbit Die In Mobile Home Fire
- Ravens Safety Matt Elam Arrested On Drug Charges
- Harsh Wind, Rain, Hail Storms Make Way Through Maryland
- Baltimore’s ‘Dirty Jobs’ Host Mike Rowe Attends Job Development Gala
- Multi-Million Dollar Expansion For Baltimore Port