BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Police Charge Man After Hijacked Bus Kills Pedestrian in DC
- Charges Pending Against Man After Chemical Spray Incident At Towson Town Cntr.
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Aeropostale Closing 113 Stores, Including Two In Maryland
- $2.4M Makeover Slated for Western District Police Station