Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Stabbing In Downtown Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore County Police Shoot And Kill Man With Knife
- Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Part Of Md.
- Police Searching For Howard Co. Woman
- Orioles FanFest Another Home Run This Year
- New Numbers Show Baltimore’s Graduation Rate Making Gains