BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 2 Firefighters Injured In Baltimore Fire, Collapse
- Records ID Officer Who Shot, Killed Baltimore Teen In 2016
- Weather Blog: Nice Days Ahead
- Memorial Concert Held For Slain Officer Amy Caprio
- Maryland Panel To Hold Hearing On Voter Registration Error