BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted of Aggravated Assault
- Walk-In Shooting Victim Dies Shortly After Arriving
- ’48 Hours’ Investigates Nicole Lovell Murder, Smartphone Stranger Danger
- Police: 8 People Shot in East Baltimore, Including 3-Year-Old
- 11-Year-Old Girl Dies in Car Crash