BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
According to police, an officer on patrol was flagged down at Charles and Baltimore streets. When he stopped, he found a man had been stabbed multiple times.
That man was taken to the hospital where he died of those injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Police Looking For ‘Critical’ Missing Man
- Man Found Guilty Of Kidnapping Lyft Driver
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Apologizes For Policing History, Gets Booed At Concert
- Ravens Schedule Released, Single-Game Tickets On Sale
- Police: Highway Rest Stop Safe, Suspicious Package Found