BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a couple of shootings that occurred late Saturday night.
The first happened around 10:45 p.m. in the 1300-block of N. Carey Street. According to police, a 26-year-old man was shot in the neck. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Shortly before midnight, a 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 1300-block of W. Lafayette Avenue. He died of his injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Heartbreak In Abingdon After Deputies Killed In The Line Of Duty
- Fellow Officers Pay Their Respects To Fallen Sheriff’s Deputies
- 2 Deputies Killed In Shopping Center Shootout; Suspect Also Dead
- Witnesses Recount Frightening Scene After Deputies Killed
- 18-Year-Old Victim In Fells Point Triple Shooting Dies