Baltimore Police Investigate Shootings
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a couple of shootings that occurred late Saturday night.
The first happened around 10:45 p.m. in the 1300-block of N. Carey Street. According to police, a 26-year-old man was shot in the neck. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Shortly before midnight, a 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 1300-block of W. Lafayette Avenue. He died of his injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Officials Searching For Prisoner Who Walked Off Job Site
- Repeat Offender Sentenced For Killing Toddler In Shooting
- Police Prepare As Protests Planned For Freddie Gray Hearings
- 2 Carroll Co. Schools Placed On Lockdown Due To Police Activity In Area
- Key Democrat: Senate Will Uphold Obama On Iran Nuke Deal