Baltimore Police Investigate Shootings
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a couple of shootings that occurred late Saturday night.
The first happened around 10:45 p.m. in the 1300-block of N. Carey Street. According to police, a 26-year-old man was shot in the neck. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Shortly before midnight, a 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 1300-block of W. Lafayette Avenue. He died of his injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Officials: 3 Shot, Injured At Delaware State Cookout
- Freddie Gray Passes Away After Being Injured In Police Custody
- Officer Strikes Couple Pushing Baby Stroller While Responding To Call
- WJZ’s Derek Valcourt Hits The Dance Floor For A Good Cause
- O’Malley Continues Unofficial Campaigning In Race For President