BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a couple of shootings that occurred late Saturday night.
The first happened around 10:45 p.m. in the 1300-block of N. Carey Street. According to police, a 26-year-old man was shot in the neck. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Shortly before midnight, a 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 1300-block of W. Lafayette Avenue. He died of his injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Maryland-Made Cult Classic ‘The Blair Witch Project’ Getting A Sequel
- Toddler, Infant Unharmed In Deadly Baltimore Home Invasion
- Nearly 300 Southwest Flights Delayed, Canceled Due to Lingering Disruptions
- U.S. Coast Guard Zeroing In On Serial Prank Caller From Maryland
- Man Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Baltimore