Baltimore Police Investigate Shootings
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a couple of shootings that occurred late Saturday night.
The first happened around 10:45 p.m. in the 1300-block of N. Carey Street. According to police, a 26-year-old man was shot in the neck. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Shortly before midnight, a 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 1300-block of W. Lafayette Avenue. He died of his injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Could See Severe Weather Sunday
- Police Search For Man Last Seen Falling Into Waters At Pretty Boy Dam
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- Feds Pushing To Crack Down On Foreign Seafood Labeled ‘U.S. Product’