BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a couple of shootings that occurred late Saturday night.
The first happened around 10:45 p.m. in the 1300-block of N. Carey Street. According to police, a 26-year-old man was shot in the neck. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Shortly before midnight, a 23-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 1300-block of W. Lafayette Avenue. He died of his injuries.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Bystander Shot After Altercation At Baltimore Gas Station
- Teen Accused Of Killing Baltimore Co. Cop Arrested 4 Times In 6 Months
- Slain Baltimore Co. Officer Remembered For Saving Local Family’s Christmas
- Scientists Collect Female Mussels To Restore Population, Keep Waterways Clean
- $4 Safety Whistle Saves The Life Of Stranded Md. Kayaker