LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)– A missing New Jersey man was last seen renting a car at BWI-Marshall Airport. That car was found abandoned in Calvert County.
Hani Heiba, 29, from Springfield, N.J. has been missing since Sunday.
Police say he routinely travels from New Jersey to St. Mary’s County, Md. for work.
Heiba left New Jersey on Sunday, traveling to Maryland by train and then renting a car at the Avis Rental Car office at BWI around 11:30 p.m.
The rental vehicle which police believe Heiba was operating is a grey Ford Fusion, which was found abandoned at a hotel in Prince Frederick.
Heiba is described as a white man, 5’11” tall, 170 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a white shirt and a dark colored jacket.
An extensive search for Heiba was completed throughout the Prince Frederick area. Local surrounding businesses, hotels and Calvert Memorial Hospital were also checked. Preliminary interviews were completed with family members.
If you have any information regarding the missing person investigation, or make contact with Heiba, please contact the Maryland State Police at the Prince Frederick Barrack at 410-535-1400. Callers will remain anonymous.
Other Local News:
- Police: Reward in Double Homicide of 69-Year-Old Woman and Her Son
- Man Arrested for Well-Known “Exit Ramp Scam”
- Woman Who Drove Her Car at Police Officer Gets 10 Years
- Vatican Has New Guidance On Cremation, Says Ashes Shouldn’t Be Scattered
- National Aquarium ‘Pay What You Want’ Day Coming Up In November