PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)– Anne Arundel County Police arrest a man for a string of convenience store robberies in the area. They say he hit three stores in two days.
Christopher Glenn Miller, 36, is charged with armed robbery, robbery, firearm use in commission of a violent felony, false statement to an officer, theft less than $1,000, assault first- and second-degree and reckless endangerment.
Police say the first robbery occurred Sunday around 1 a.m. at the 7-Eleven convenience store in the 3800-block of Mountain Road in Pasadena. The second happened that same day around 5:30 p.m. at Luckie’s convenience store in the 7700-block of Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard in Glen Burnie. The most recent took place just before 2 a.m. Tuesday at a 7-Eleven located in the 8900-block of Ft. Smallwood Road in Pasadena.
In each case, police say Miller entered the store armed with a gun, took cash from the register and fled the scene in a dark-colored Ford.
Just after Tuesday’s robbery, responding officers located a black Ford Expedition traveling in close proximity. An investigative traffic stop was conducted on the vehicle. The driver of the vehicle, Miller, fit the description of the suspect in the previous robberies.
Officers recovered numerous items linking Miller to the robbery that had just occurred.
He was then linked with the robberies of all three businesses.
Other Local News:
- Army Dad, Deployed In Korea For The Past Year, Surprises Son At His Md. School
- BCCC Offers Free Tuition To Baltimore City Public School Seniors
- Veteran Helping Salvation Army Recover From Holiday Thefts Via Donations For Push Ups
- Possible Overnight Snowfall Could Impact Thursday Morning Commute
- The Geminid Meteor Shower Is Upon Us And Might Be One Of The Best Ever