Couple Charged After Shots Fired At State Juvenile Facility
PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A man and a woman are arrested after shots are fired at a state juvenile facility in Baltimore County.
It happened in the parking lot of the Charles H. Hickey Jr. School in the 9700 block of Old Harford Road.
A man told police he was walking with Mia Henson, 29, and other employees when he saw a Honda Accord parked near the entrance of the school.
He then saw flashes and heard numerous sounds similar to gunfire coming from the car. The vehicle left the area following the apparent shots.
Investigators learned the vehicle belonged to Henson and was driven by her boyfriend, 39-year-old Jermaine Conway.
Both Henson and Conway were taken into custody and charged.
No one in the parking lot was struck.
A motive is unclear, but police believe it may involve some type of domestic issue.
Other Local News:
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- Heading To Iraq: Baltimore Man Reacts To Death Of His Slain Friend, James Foley
- Police: Gunman Kills Estranged Wife’s Boyfriend, Attempts Suicide In Laurel
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement