PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A man and a woman are arrested after shots are fired at a state juvenile facility in Baltimore County.
It happened in the parking lot of the Charles H. Hickey Jr. School in the 9700 block of Old Harford Road.
A man told police he was walking with Mia Henson, 29, and other employees when he saw a Honda Accord parked near the entrance of the school.
He then saw flashes and heard numerous sounds similar to gunfire coming from the car. The vehicle left the area following the apparent shots.
Investigators learned the vehicle belonged to Henson and was driven by her boyfriend, 39-year-old Jermaine Conway.
Both Henson and Conway were taken into custody and charged.
No one in the parking lot was struck.
A motive is unclear, but police believe it may involve some type of domestic issue.
Other Local News:
- Police Discover Prostitution Ring Suspect Due To Medical Emergency In His Car
- Woman Dies in Early Morning Crash on Inner Loop of 695
- Utah Man Killed in London Attack Graduated from Md. High School
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Police: Man Who Was Threatening Young Family Members With Knife Shot, Killed By Officer