PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A man and a woman are arrested after shots are fired at a state juvenile facility in Baltimore County.
It happened in the parking lot of the Charles H. Hickey Jr. School in the 9700 block of Old Harford Road.
A man told police he was walking with Mia Henson, 29, and other employees when he saw a Honda Accord parked near the entrance of the school.
He then saw flashes and heard numerous sounds similar to gunfire coming from the car. The vehicle left the area following the apparent shots.
Investigators learned the vehicle belonged to Henson and was driven by her boyfriend, 39-year-old Jermaine Conway.
Both Henson and Conway were taken into custody and charged.
No one in the parking lot was struck.
A motive is unclear, but police believe it may involve some type of domestic issue.
Other Local News:
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- 2nd Day Of Spring Could Bring Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ For Central Md.
- Prayer Vigil Held After Md. School Shooting
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- Md. Bill Would Increase Texting While Driving Fine To $500