Police Search For Missing Man Suffering From Dementia
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are searching for a missing vulnerable adult in the city.
Curtis McGee was last seen on Saturday, May 3 in the 3300-block of Edmondson Avenue.
Detectives say McGee suffers from dementia and other medical issues.
He is about 5’6″ tall, 120 pounds and might be wearing a red, white and grey shirt, light blue jeans and purple sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 443-984-7385 or 911.
Other Local News:
- $1 Million Mega Millions Ticket Sold In Western Md.
- Ray Rice Pleading For 2nd Chance In NFL: ‘I’m A Rehabilitated Man’
- Baltimore Police Solving Disturbingly Low Number Of The City’s Murders
- Md. Lawmaker Focus Of Major Media Campaign On Iran Nuclear Deal
- Rep. Cummings: ‘Black Lives Have To Matter To Black People’