Police Search For Missing Man Suffering From Dementia
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are searching for a missing vulnerable adult in the city.
Curtis McGee was last seen on Saturday, May 3 in the 3300-block of Edmondson Avenue.
Detectives say McGee suffers from dementia and other medical issues.
He is about 5’6″ tall, 120 pounds and might be wearing a red, white and grey shirt, light blue jeans and purple sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 443-984-7385 or 911.
Other Local News:
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Visits Bethesda To Support Larry Hogan
- Lawmaker Blasts Baltimore Murder Suspect’s Release
- Awake. Alert. Alive. NTSB Looks At The Dangers Of Drowsy Driving
- Baltimore’s Restored Washington Monument Will Come Out Of Its Cocoon