BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are searching for a missing vulnerable adult in the city.
Curtis McGee was last seen on Saturday, May 3 in the 3300-block of Edmondson Avenue.
Detectives say McGee suffers from dementia and other medical issues.
He is about 5’6″ tall, 120 pounds and might be wearing a red, white and grey shirt, light blue jeans and purple sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 443-984-7385 or 911.
Other Local News:
- Police Seek Help Finding Missing Baltimore Teen
- MTA: Number Of MARC Trains Upped By 5 Times Normal Capacity Saturday
- Women Descend On DC Day After Anarchists Create Chaos
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday