Police Search For Missing Man Suffering From Dementia
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are searching for a missing vulnerable adult in the city.
Curtis McGee was last seen on Saturday, May 3 in the 3300-block of Edmondson Avenue.
Detectives say McGee suffers from dementia and other medical issues.
He is about 5’6″ tall, 120 pounds and might be wearing a red, white and grey shirt, light blue jeans and purple sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 443-984-7385 or 911.
Other Local News:
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Children
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 2 Dulaney High School Cross Country Runners Shot By Pellet Gun
- Suspect Sought In Southeast Baltimore Shooting