Police Search For Missing Man Suffering From Dementia
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are searching for a missing vulnerable adult in the city.
Curtis McGee was last seen on Saturday, May 3 in the 3300-block of Edmondson Avenue.
Detectives say McGee suffers from dementia and other medical issues.
He is about 5’6″ tall, 120 pounds and might be wearing a red, white and grey shirt, light blue jeans and purple sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 443-984-7385 or 911.
Other Local News:
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Bombshell Revelations Against Former Va. Governor And Wife Keep Coming
- Summer Restaurant Week Is Back In Charm City