LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)–Howard County Police are releasing surveillance images of a man who reportedly exposed himself at two motels in North Laurel.
The first incident occurred May 1 at around 1:07 a.m. The hotel clerk at the Super 8 Motel in the 9900-block of Washington Boulevard observed an unknown suspect exposing himself. The suspect was described as a black male between 20-30 years old, wearing gray sweatpants, a white T-shirt and a black bandana or hat.
The second incident happened on May 4 at 2:50 a.m. at the Turf Motel in the 9800-block of Washington Boulevard. This time an unknown suspect stood outside the window and exposed himself to an employee. He was described as a black male, approximately 30 years old, wearing a gray suit and a Redskins hat.
An image of the suspect was captured on a motel surveillance camera.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 410-313-STOP. Callers may remain anonymous. Citizens may also provide anonymous tips through the free smartphone app, “iWatchHowardCounty.”
Other Local News:
- Black History Month Event In Hanover Honors Work Of Local Community Leaders
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community
- Smoke Alarms Credited For Saving Family From Apartment Fire In Montgomery Co.
- Police Looking For Murder Suspect After Md. Football Player Paralyzed From Shooting Passes Away