LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)–Howard County Police are releasing surveillance images of a man who reportedly exposed himself at two motels in North Laurel.
The first incident occurred May 1 at around 1:07 a.m. The hotel clerk at the Super 8 Motel in the 9900-block of Washington Boulevard observed an unknown suspect exposing himself. The suspect was described as a black male between 20-30 years old, wearing gray sweatpants, a white T-shirt and a black bandana or hat.
The second incident happened on May 4 at 2:50 a.m. at the Turf Motel in the 9800-block of Washington Boulevard. This time an unknown suspect stood outside the window and exposed himself to an employee. He was described as a black male, approximately 30 years old, wearing a gray suit and a Redskins hat.
An image of the suspect was captured on a motel surveillance camera.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 410-313-STOP. Callers may remain anonymous. Citizens may also provide anonymous tips through the free smartphone app, “iWatchHowardCounty.”
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Maria Expected To Affect Mid-Atlantic Shores Next Few Days
- Ravens Fans & Players Prep In London For Big Game Sunday Morning
- 4 Men Killed, 2 Injured In Weekend Shootings
- Md. Volunteers Head To Puerto Rico To Help Red Cross With Recovery Efforts Following Maria
- Sick Pig and Child Causes Shut Down Of Frederick Co. Fair Pig Exhibit