I attended the Monday night game when Bud Norris drilled Torii Hunter and was ejected. I didn’t agree with the decision but can understand because Hunter was the batter right after Norris was taken yard. Soooo maybe it was intentional but the officiating crew could not know for sure if it was but again… I can’t be too critical of the decision.
However. I CAN be critical when two days later Justin Verlander throws at Nelson Cruz and the same officiating crew doesn’t eject him even though it was much more obvious that it was completely intentional. To borrow an overused but totally appropriate line… c’mon man!
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles Sign RHP Logan Ondrusek To Major League Contract
- The Baltimore Orioles Win ‘Best Cap’ In MLB
- Listen Live: Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays [Live Audio] MLB
- Jimenez Strong, Bullpen Slips In Orioles’ 6-2 Loss To Twins
- The Norris & Davis Show Best Of – Week Of July 30th