I attended the Monday night game when Bud Norris drilled Torii Hunter and was ejected. I didn’t agree with the decision but can understand because Hunter was the batter right after Norris was taken yard. Soooo maybe it was intentional but the officiating crew could not know for sure if it was but again… I can’t be too critical of the decision.
However. I CAN be critical when two days later Justin Verlander throws at Nelson Cruz and the same officiating crew doesn’t eject him even though it was much more obvious that it was completely intentional. To borrow an overused but totally appropriate line… c’mon man!
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Baltimore’s Adam Jones is Back from Team USA
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of March 25th
- Sports With Coleman: Former Oriole Mike Devereaux Talking Camden Yards Memories
- Orioles Add Extra Giveaway For 2017 Tag Day Participants
- Haynie: Chris Lee Looking To Impress For The Orioles