I attended the Monday night game when Bud Norris drilled Torii Hunter and was ejected. I didn’t agree with the decision but can understand because Hunter was the batter right after Norris was taken yard. Soooo maybe it was intentional but the officiating crew could not know for sure if it was but again… I can’t be too critical of the decision.
However. I CAN be critical when two days later Justin Verlander throws at Nelson Cruz and the same officiating crew doesn’t eject him even though it was much more obvious that it was completely intentional. To borrow an overused but totally appropriate line… c’mon man!
Related Stories – Baltimore Orioles:
- Orioles Stars Machado, Britton Reach Deals At Over $11M Each
- Orioles Install Energy-Saving LED Floodlights At Camden Yards
- Manny Machado Agrees To One-Year Deal With Orioles
- Closer Zach Britton Reaches $11.4M Deal With Orioles
- Flaherty, McFarland Agree To 1-year Deals With Orioles