The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that the victim was in the area when he was approached by two suspects. One of the suspects produced a handgun and began firing at the victim, striking him once.
There is no suspect information at this time. Investigators will be working to determine if the victim was targeted.
This incident is being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Violent Crimes Unit.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.