The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that the victim was in the area when he was approached by two suspects. One of the suspects produced a handgun and began firing at the victim, striking him once.
There is no suspect information at this time. Investigators will be working to determine if the victim was targeted.
This incident is being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Violent Crimes Unit.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Approves $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound