The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that the victim was in the area when he was approached by two suspects. One of the suspects produced a handgun and began firing at the victim, striking him once.
There is no suspect information at this time. Investigators will be working to determine if the victim was targeted.
This incident is being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Violent Crimes Unit.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- Small Group of Protesters Present For Nero’s ‘Not Guilty’ Verdict
- Baltimore Special Ed. Teacher Charged With Human Trafficking, Prostitution
- Community Leaders React To Edward Nero’s Not Guilty Verdict
- Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Edward Nero Found Not Guilty On All Charges
- Board Of Elections: Over 1,600 Ballots Handled Improperly