The initial investigation into this incident has indicated that the victim was in the area when he was approached by two suspects. One of the suspects produced a handgun and began firing at the victim, striking him once.
There is no suspect information at this time. Investigators will be working to determine if the victim was targeted.
This incident is being investigated by the Baltimore County Police Violent Crimes Unit.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- Serial Burglary Suspect Targeting Small Businesses In Baltimore County
- Md. State Police Help To Intercept $2.3M Worth Of Synthetic Marijuana