$500 Reward Being Offered In Howard County Arson
ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police are offering a $500 reward in an arson case.
Police and firefighters were called to a house fire in the 7300-block of Montgomery Road. No one living there was inside at the time.
Investigators later determined the fire was intentionally set. A witness told police that a man fled the property moments after the fire started.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-313-STOP.
Other Local News:
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- 7-Year-Old Boy Missing From Windsor Mill Area
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win