ELKRIDGE, Md. (WJZ) — Howard County Police are offering a $500 reward in an arson case.
Police and firefighters were called to a house fire in the 7300-block of Montgomery Road. No one living there was inside at the time.
Investigators later determined the fire was intentionally set. A witness told police that a man fled the property moments after the fire started.
Anyone with information is asked to call 410-313-STOP.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Police Return Packages Stolen From Columbia Homes
- Church Nursery Volunteer Charged, Girl Says He Touched Her During Mass
- Citizens Help Police Capture Baltimore’s Public Enemy No. 1
- Baltimore City Council Takes Action Against President-Elect Trump
- Army Cadets And Navy Midshipmen Face Off At Patriot Games