Lawyer Bill Sinclair Explains Lawsuit Against NFL For Painkillers
Sports Fan Insider
Bill Sinclair is a member of the law firm partnership of Silverman, Thompson, Slutkin, and White and is one of the lawyers bringing a lawsuit against the NFL for illegal use and distribution of painkillers by NFL teams.
Bill started by going over the premise of the lawsuit which is that the NFL gave all their players what ever they wanted to be able to play on Sunday. The lawyers involved in the case talked to players from the past few generations and the one constant is that these painkillers were always available and encouraged by team doctors.
The primary wrong in this case is that it violates the code of ethics for these doctors that they owe to their patients. There were also rumors of mixing of alcohol and painkillers on team planes in the 70’s and 80’s but not as much anymore. However it’s not any safer today as now painkiller injections have become a everyday reality for players of today’s generation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Mike Preston Thinks The Ravens Have Big Problems In The Secondary
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- Ravens Run Over Saints 22-13
- Top Ravens’ Rivalries: Past & Present