Lawyer Bill Sinclair Explains Lawsuit Against NFL For Painkillers
Sports Fan Insider
Bill Sinclair is a member of the law firm partnership of Silverman, Thompson, Slutkin, and White and is one of the lawyers bringing a lawsuit against the NFL for illegal use and distribution of painkillers by NFL teams.
Bill started by going over the premise of the lawsuit which is that the NFL gave all their players what ever they wanted to be able to play on Sunday. The lawyers involved in the case talked to players from the past few generations and the one constant is that these painkillers were always available and encouraged by team doctors.
The primary wrong in this case is that it violates the code of ethics for these doctors that they owe to their patients. There were also rumors of mixing of alcohol and painkillers on team planes in the 70’s and 80’s but not as much anymore. However it’s not any safer today as now painkiller injections have become a everyday reality for players of today’s generation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Top Ravens Rookies To Watch In 2014
- Wally Williams Believes Ray Rice Will Bounce Back From His Off Field Problem
- Marvin Lewis On Bengals Training Camp And The Upcoming Season
- Andrew Bogusch on the Ray Rice situation