Bill Sinclair is a member of the law firm partnership of Silverman, Thompson, Slutkin, and White and is one of the lawyers bringing a lawsuit against the NFL for illegal use and distribution of painkillers by NFL teams.
Bill started by going over the premise of the lawsuit which is that the NFL gave all their players what ever they wanted to be able to play on Sunday. The lawyers involved in the case talked to players from the past few generations and the one constant is that these painkillers were always available and encouraged by team doctors.
The primary wrong in this case is that it violates the code of ethics for these doctors that they owe to their patients. There were also rumors of mixing of alcohol and painkillers on team planes in the 70’s and 80’s but not as much anymore. However it’s not any safer today as now painkiller injections have become a everyday reality for players of today’s generation.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Ravens Beat Browns 33-27 With Blocked Field Goal TD
- Monday Night Preview: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns
- Dan Fouts Previews The Monday Night Match Up Between The Ravens And The Browns
- Doug Dieken On What To Expect From The Browns Tonight
- Injury Report: Ravens Have Short Injury List For Browns Matchup, Justin Forsett Officially Out For Season