KINGSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 12400-block of Pulaski Highway in Kingsville.
Police say a 57-year-old Marlene Langston was attempting to cross the street there. She was hit by a car when she stepped into its lane of travel.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators have determined that pedestrian error and poor lighting were factors in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Corruption Trial Of Baltimore Police Officers Underway
- Police Department Holds Meeting For Recent String Of Baltimore Co. Burglaries
- Redevelopment Of Southeast Baltimore Warehouse Still Expected Following Nov. Fire
- Organization Calls On Md. Lawmakers To Have Convicted Domestic Abusers Turn In Guns
- Baltimore PD Officials In Charge Of Reform, Implementing Consent Decree Resign