KINGSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 12400-block of Pulaski Highway in Kingsville.
Police say a 57-year-old Marlene Langston was attempting to cross the street there. She was hit by a car when she stepped into its lane of travel.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators have determined that pedestrian error and poor lighting were factors in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing 16-Year-Old Girl
- Fake Guns Are A Real Problem For Law Enforcement, Police Say
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’