KINGSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 12400-block of Pulaski Highway in Kingsville.
Police say a 57-year-old Marlene Langston was attempting to cross the street there. She was hit by a car when she stepped into its lane of travel.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators have determined that pedestrian error and poor lighting were factors in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- WJZ’s Mike Schuh, Rick Ritter And Tim Williams Bring Home Local Emmy Awards
- Hogan Rallies For Redmer In Baltimore Co. Exec. Race
- Man Dies After Falling While Rock Climbing In Harford Co.
- 86-Year-Old Pedestrian Killed In Baltimore Co. Crash
- Police Interview Withheld In Trial Of Boyfriend Accused Of Killing Howard Co. Teacher