KINGSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 12400-block of Pulaski Highway in Kingsville.
Police say a 57-year-old Marlene Langston was attempting to cross the street there. She was hit by a car when she stepped into its lane of travel.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators have determined that pedestrian error and poor lighting were factors in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Secret Service, D.C. Police Responding To Unattended Package Near White House
- Man Makes Fake Bomb Threat At BWI Airport
- Confederate Memorial Removed From Ellicott City Courthouse
- Drawing Nears For Powerball Jackpot That’s Climbed To $700M
- Cosby’s New Legal Team, Which Includes Michael Jackson’s Lawyer, Wants To Delay Trial