KINGSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 12400-block of Pulaski Highway in Kingsville.
Police say a 57-year-old Marlene Langston was attempting to cross the street there. She was hit by a car when she stepped into its lane of travel.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators have determined that pedestrian error and poor lighting were factors in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Triple Amputee Veteran Is 2016 ‘Faces Of Valor USA’ Honoree
- Man Sentenced To 15 Years For Arson, Looting During Riots
- State Halts Oyster and Clam Harvesting in Some Spots Due to High Bacteria Levels
- 2 Officers Walk Free, 4 Still Wait For Verdicts in Freddie Gray Case
- Amy Schumer Announces Tour Stop in Baltimore