Woman Fatally Struck By Car On Pulaski Highway In Kingsville
KINGSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A fatal pedestrian accident is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened in the 12400-block of Pulaski Highway in Kingsville.
Police say a 57-year-old Marlene Langston was attempting to cross the street there. She was hit by a car when she stepped into its lane of travel.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators have determined that pedestrian error and poor lighting were factors in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Grants Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Residents Pleased After Motions Denied In Freddie Gray Trial
- New Report Makes Some Want More Speed Cameras Statewide
- Md. Sen. Mikulski Announces Support For Iran Deal
- Mandel Lies In Repose At Maryland State House