2 Boaters Dead In Accident Off Kent Island
KENT ISLAND, Md. (WJZ) — Two boaters are dead in an accident off Kent Island.
According to Maryland Natural Resources Police, two men in their 20s were returning from a camping trip on Eastern Neck Island. Their 12-foot fishing boat was overdue to return at 10 a.m. Saturday.
Police immediately launched a search for the boat. They found the vessel swamped in the northern area of Kent Island near the Chester River. Minutes later, the bodies of both men were recovered.
Natural Resources Police continue to investigate.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades