Baltimore Police Make Arrests In 2 Separate Triple Shootings
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police make two arrests in connection with two separate triple shootings earlier this week.
Police say Ryan King, 24, shot three people in Curtis Bay on Thursday.
At last check, the victims—one man and two women—were in good condition.
Police have not said what led to the shooting or what charges King is facing.
Police also arrested Jake Rogers, 26, in connection with a triple shooting Wednesday on Monroe Street.
Investigators say one victim was shot in the head, one was shot in the chest and another was shot in the leg.
According to court records, Rogers faces several charges, including attempted first-degree murder and assault.
Other Local News:
- Elections Official: Noncitizens May Be Voting In Md.
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Investigation Continues Into Cause Of NASA Rocket Explosion Near Md. Line
- Former Teller-In-Training Gets 7 years In Armed Bank Robbery
- First Hillary Clinton, Then First Lady Obama Will Rally Voters For Anthony Brown