BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police make two arrests in connection with two separate triple shootings earlier this week.
Police say Ryan King, 24, shot three people in Curtis Bay on Thursday.
At last check, the victims—one man and two women—were in good condition.
Police have not said what led to the shooting or what charges King is facing.
Police also arrested Jake Rogers, 26, in connection with a triple shooting Wednesday on Monroe Street.
Investigators say one victim was shot in the head, one was shot in the chest and another was shot in the leg.
According to court records, Rogers faces several charges, including attempted first-degree murder and assault.
Other Local News:
- Kids Safe Zone To Help Provide Thanksgiving Dinner For 400
- Baltimore Detective Was Shot With His Own Gun, Scheduled To Testify Against Indicted Cops
- Brick-And-Mortar Stores Attempt To Entice Customers Amid Cyber Deals
- Hearing Dropped For Last Cop Facing Administrative Discipline In Freddie Gray Case
- Police Searching For Missing 9-Year-Old Boy