Baltimore Police Make Arrests In 2 Separate Triple Shootings
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police make two arrests in connection with two separate triple shootings earlier this week.
Police say Ryan King, 24, shot three people in Curtis Bay on Thursday.
At last check, the victims—one man and two women—were in good condition.
Police have not said what led to the shooting or what charges King is facing.
Police also arrested Jake Rogers, 26, in connection with a triple shooting Wednesday on Monroe Street.
Investigators say one victim was shot in the head, one was shot in the chest and another was shot in the leg.
According to court records, Rogers faces several charges, including attempted first-degree murder and assault.
Other Local News:
- School Bus Driver Scheduled To Pick Up Students Arrested For DUI
- National Guard Member Sentenced To 20 Months For Role In BGF Conspiracy
- Md. Delegate To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Order
- Md. Man Sentenced In Rockfish Poaching Scheme Worth $500K
- Broken Water Mains Hurting Some Md. Businesses’ Bottom Line