MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Police ID Woman Found Dead in Apartment Complex Laundry Room
- Girl Critical After Rescue From Baltimore Creek
- Horse Goes Missing Near Patapsco State Recreation Area
- Officers Canvass Area After Sexual Assault of Elderly Woman
- Man To Run On Treadmill For 24 Hours To Fight Cancer