MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Edgar Allan Poe Toaster Returns For Annual Tradition
- Road Closures In Place In Preparation For Inauguration In DC
- City Police Search for Man Involved in Carjacking of 2 Young Children
- Fire Crews Battle Apartment Fire in Randallstown
- FBI: Winter Hat Robber Strikes Again