MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Missing Carroll County Woman Found Dead In Reisterstown
- Help Name The New Baby Giraffe At The Maryland Zoo
- Thousands Of Demonstrators Across US, Baltimore Say ‘Not My President’
- Police Investigating Shooting In Odenton
- One Last Day For Bao Bao At Her D.C. Home Before Heading To China