MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- US Aid Worker Made Little Effort To Hide Work In Cuba
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Annapolis Shooting
- Man, 23, Fatally Shot In West Baltimore
- Protests Expected As First Freddie Gray Trial Begins Monday
- Police Investigate Shooting At Dundalk Home