MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Baby Girl Is Found With Drugs In Her System; Father Facing Charges
- Montgomery County Police Investigating Assault As Hate Crime
- Baltimore City Officer Does The “Juju on That Beat” Dance
- State Trooper Struck on Shoulder of DC Beltway
- Bicyclist Killed in Accident on the Highway in Prince George’s County