MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues