22-Year-Old Has Life Theatening Injuries After Water Rescue In Marriottsville
Get Breaking News First
MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Man Buried In Debris Rescued From Building On S. Paca
- Suspect In Disappearance May Be Connected To Another Murder
- Anne Arundel Police Investigate Shooting
- Suspect Arrested After Subway Robbery
- 1 Dead, 1 Seriously Injured In Annapolis Shooting