22-Year-Old Has Life Theatening Injuries After Water Rescue In Marriottsville
Get Breaking News First
MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Bel Air Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence
- 1 Dead After Tree Falls Onto Car On Falls Road
- Secret Service In Hot Water After Report Shows Agents Left Their Post
- AP Source: Goodell Told To Testify In Rice Appeal
- NTSB: Distracted Truck Driver Using Bluetooth Caused 2013 Fiery Train Derailment