MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Report: FOP Won’t Scale Back Dues While Mosby’s Around
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing 70-Year-Old
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head in West Baltimore
- Orioles Fall To Jays in 9-1 Rout, Lose AL East Lead
- Low Gas Prices Encouraging More Drivers To Hit The Road