22-Year-Old Has Life Theatening Injuries After Water Rescue In Marriottsville
MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- 1 Injured In Baltimore Police-Involved Shooting
- Protestors Demand Answers In Freddie Gray’s Arrest
- Protesters Rally In Baltimore After 250-mile March
- Thousands Pack National Mall For Pre Earth Day Concert
- BWI To Enable Some To Bypass Security Altogether