MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Court Rejects Appeal in Killing of Delaware Man
- Maryland Governor Gives Eulogy at Father’s Funeral
- Cumberland Man Charged with Sexually Abusing Girl
- Auditors: Panel Exposed Voter Records to Potential Hacking
- Manhunt Continues For Escaped Prisoner, Serving More Than 100-Year Sentence