22-Year-Old Has Life Theatening Injuries After Water Rescue In Marriottsville
MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Questions Swirl About Who Could Replace Senator Mikulski
- 8 Vehicles Involved In Baltimore County Chain Reaction Crash
- Democratic Sen. Mikulski Will Not Seek Reelection
- Lawsuit Filed Against Md. Bar Owner Accused Of Peeping Tom Violations
- Thaw Underway After Weekend Ice Storm