MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Dixon Says She Doesn’t Concede Election, Wants All Votes Counted
- Baltimore Police Investigate Fatal Shooting Outside Home Depot
- Fire Officials: Tear Gas-Like Substance Released In Towson Mall
- Black Bear Spotted In Frederick County Neighborhood
- New CEO Appointed To Lead Baltimore City Public Schools