MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Family Files Lawsuit For Baltimore Co. Man Who Died After Encounter With Police
- Man Freed After Nearly 14 Years In Prison; Falsely Accused Of Murder
- 149 Killed As 7.1 Magnitude Quake Fells Buildings In Mexico
- Maryland Lobbyist Charged With Bribery In Liquor Board Case
- Marylanders Prepared To Help Caribbean Again With Maria Looming