MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Synthetic Marijuana Still Causing Concerns In Maryland, Nationwide
- Airbnb Regulation Talks Reignited After Successful Preakness Weekend
- Newly-Opened Baltimore Co. Equestrian Center Named After Late Exec Kevin Kamenetz
- Woman Shot While Walking In NW Baltimore
- Police: Elderly Driver Dies After Failing To Stop At Stop Sign; May Be Medical Related