22-Year-Old Has Life Theatening Injuries After Water Rescue In Marriottsville
MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Relatives Of Woman Who Died In DC Subway Accident To Sue
- Bail Reduced For Ohio Rabbi Accused Of Sexually Abusing Md. Girl
- State Approves Slots Reductions At Maryland Live, Horseshoe
- Md. Bill Would Put Armed Police Officer In Every School
- 911 Calls Released In Annapolis Mansion Fire