MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Possible Whale Bones Found In Passenger’s Luggage At BWI
- Man, Toddler Shot Along DC’s Barracks Row Corridor
- Baltimore Businesses OK’d For $165K In Riot Recovery Loans
- Md. Senate President Calls For Civility After Veto Override
- Outpouring Of Support For Two Fallen Deputies