22-Year-Old Has Life Theatening Injuries After Water Rescue In Marriottsville
MARRIOTTSVILLE, Md. (WJZ) –A 22-year-old man was taken to the hospital after being rescued from the Patapsco River in Marriottsville.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday near Henryton Road.
Authorities say they went 100 yards down a path off of Henryton Road and found the victim partially submerged in slow moving water.
Firefighters entered the water and removed the man who was in cardiac arrest. He was transported to Howard County General Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating Possible Armed Suspect In Pikesville
- Suspect Charged In Connection With 2011 Fatal Fire
- Mother, 7-Year-Old Son Killed In Baltimore Shooting
- MdTA Employee Mowing Grass Killed In I-95 Collision
- One Of Baltimore’s Youngest Victims Of Gun Violence Speaking Out