Woman’s Body Found In Annapolis
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Police in Anne Arundel County are investigating after a woman’s body was found in a river near Annapolis.
Officials say the woman’s body was found in the South River near Harness Creek. The body was discovered shortly before 7 p.m. Monday near the 3200-block of Harness Creek Road.
Police did not identify the woman.
A spokesman for the police department, Lt. Michael Brothers, says a criminal investigation is being conducted.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Supporters Urge Passage Of Police Accountability Laws
- Md. Bar Owner Accused Of Secretly Videotaping Women Speaks Out
- Water Line Breaks Force City To Open 24-Hour Command Center
- Despite Threats From Congress, D.C. Legalizes Pot
- Winter Taking Its Toll After Latest Snowfall