Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Deadly Shooting Reported Near UMB Campus
- Man Accused Of Up-Skirting At Towson Grocery Store
- City Police Dept. Calling For Independent Investigation Into Riots
- Heroin Epidemic Continues To Surge; Antidote More Difficult To Buy
- Carnival May Soon Begin Cruises To Cuba