Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Key Democrat: Senate Will Uphold Obama On Iran Nuke Deal
- Police Prepare As Protests Planned For Freddie Gray Hearings
- Softball Fathers Get Probation After Bloody Fight
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old At State Fair Held Without Bail
- 2 Maryland Correctional Dogs Die Of Heat Exhaustion