BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For Man Suspected Of Killing Estranged Wife Outside Md. High School
- Activists Urging Baltimore Voters To Document Problems At The Polls
- 1-Month-Old Baby Dies After Being Scalded In Bath
- Takata Air Bag Recall Doubles In Size
- Record Number Of Passengers At BWI Causing Longer Lines