Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found May Belong To Missing University Of Virginia Student
- Judge Lifts Suspension Of Dunbar High Coach After Hazing Allegations
- Missing Teen Found Unharmed
- Weather Service: Tornado Touched Down In Maryland
- City Students Stay Fit, Have Fun With Ravens