Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- 9-Year-Old Girl In Stable Condition After Being Shot
- First Warning WX: Tracking Hurricane Joaquin
- Gusty Wind May Add To Weather Risks On Soggy East Coast
- 1 Dead In Fatal Car Wreck In Montgomery County
- Obama Cites Sacrifices Made By Fallen Firefighters