Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Eyes Body Cameras For Officers
- Let’s Go O’s: Orioles Clinch The AL East Title, Defeat Jays 8-2
- Md. Coach To Be Sentenced In Girl’s Sex Abuse
- Suspended Orioles Slugger Chris Davis Helps Accident Victims
- MARC Train Service Disruptions