BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Study: Scrapping Red Light Cameras Could Be Deadly
- Injuries Reported in 5-Car Pileup On I-95 in Harford Co.
- Retesting Ordered For Thousands of ‘Lead-Free’ Md. Homes
- Horse Euthanized After Being Hit By Car At Assateague Island
- Md. Medal of Honor Recipient Steals Show at DNC