BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- TwirlTasTix Twirling Team Will Be Part Of Inauguration Festivities
- Police Seek Help Finding Missing Baltimore Man
- Woman Dies From Superbug Resistant To Every Antibiotic Available In US
- Md. Man Arrested For Pointing Laser At MSP Helicopter
- Man Who Ran From Baltimore PD Officers Found With Loaded Gun