Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Man Accused Of Killing Rockville Couple Transported To Md.
- 2 Injured In Early Morning Shootings In Baltimore
- Pentagon: Anthrax Shipments Broader Than First Thought
- Workshop On Veterans Benefits To Be Held In Glen Burnie
- Former Md. Gov. Announces 2016 Presidential Bid