BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Inner Harbor Ice Rink To Open For Season On Nov. 11
- Anne Arundel Co. Detention Centers May Soon Be Housing Illegal Immigrants
- Fiery Presidential Race Pushing Marylanders To The Polls
- Md. Contractor In NSA Case Again Appears In Court
- Ravens Fan Still Recovering From Life-Altering Brain Injury