BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Despite Late Rally, O’s Lose to Mariners 5-3
- Two Hospitalized After I-95 Crash in Howard County
- Southbound I-795 in Baltimore Co. Reopens After Crash
- Md. Boy, 8, Found In Cruise Ship Pool Airlifted, Hospitalized
- New Trial Granted For Adnan Syed, Subject Of ‘Serial’ Podcast