Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Man Found Shot In The Head In Baltimore
- Sons Of Woman Who Died On Smoke-Filled Subway File Lawsuit
- FBI Needs Help Identifying Serial Robbery Suspect
- BWI Marshall, WTMD Showcase Local Bands
- Crews Battled Multiple Fires in Harford Co.