Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigation On ICC East In Laurel
- Icy Weather Here In Time For Evening Rush
- Details Surface About Ravens’ Ray Rice Settlement
- Former Gov. O’Malley Says He Won’t Run For Mikulski’s Seat
- Hillary Clinton Under Fire For Email Account