Driver Arrested After Intentionally Hitting And Killing Woman & Toddler
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Police arrest a woman accused of hitting and killing two people with her car in West Baltimore.
Police say Lucresha Mints, 28, jumped a curb Tuesday night in the 1900-block of W. Franklin Street after an argument.
Latoya Skipwith, 25, and 2-year-old Joshua Carter Jr. were killed.
A 7-year-old was also hurt.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Dies In Custody, Taser Used During Arrest
- Census Bureau Shooting Suspect Charged With Murder
- Youth Group Leader Arrested For Child Porn In Cockeysville
- Gyrocopter Landing Exposes Major Weaknesses In National Security
- Investigation Underway After Body Found In Harford Co.