GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)–Police are looking for the man who implied he had a gun and robbed a Boost Mobile Phone store in Glen Burnie on Friday afternoon.
Police responded to the store, located at 322 Hospital Drive, on Friday around 4:15 p.m.
Officers learned that the suspect entered the business and demanded money. When the clerk initially refused, the suspect lifted his shirt slightly to imply that he was armed with a firearm; however, no firearm was displayed.
The employee of the store complied and opened the cash register and turned over an undetermined amount of cash to the suspect. He hen fled on foot in an easterly direction along Hospital Drive.
Responding units along with K-9 conducted an extensive search, but the suspect was not located.
The suspect is described as a black male in his mid to late 20s, about 6 feet tall with short hair. He was last seen wearing a blue sweater/hoodie with an American Eagle logo and the numbers 19 visible, grey pants and sunglasses.
Anyone with information is asked to call, email, or text tips to Metro Crime Stoppers hotline available 24-hours a day, toll free at 1-866-7LOCKUP or text “MCS plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).
Other Local News:
- Multi-Vehicle Wreck Has Traffic Backed Up On I-95
- Egg Game Brings Md. School Jimmy Fallon Shoutout, $13K Donation
- Sun Investigation: Baltimore PD Set To Exceed Overtime Budget By $30 Million
- Trump Awards Purple Heart At Walter Reed Military Hospital
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala