BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Police are investigating four separate acts of violence that have claimed three lives in Baltimore City.
A 23-year-old man was stabbed to death in the 1800-block of N. Futon Avenue overnight. Police were called to the scene around 11:34 p.m. Sunday and found the victim–now identified as Barron Mccree–had been stabbed multiple times. Mccree’s last known address was listed in the 1700-block of N. Fulton Avenue.
Also on Sunday night, police say Garmal Garrett, 22, was shot several times in the 100-block of South Kossuth Street. The man later died at the hospital.
Monday afternoon around 3:30 p.m., officers responded to the 4500-block of Manorview Road for a report of a shooting. When officers arrived they found a 25-year old man with a gunshot wound to his arm. The victim was transported to an area hospital for treatment. Detectives from the Southwest District are investigating this incident. Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2488.
Just before 4 p.m. Monday, officers were called to the 3700-block of Cottage Avenue for a report of a shooting. When officers arrived, they found a 22-year old man shot multiple times. The victim was transported to an area hospital, where he died from his injuries. Homicide detectives are continuing to investigate this incident. Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Charges Dropped Against Undocumented Md. Immigrant Accused Of Raping High School Girl
- Body Of Man Wanted By Police Found In Maryland Woods
- Ex-School Aid Indicted On Over 200 Counts Of Child Sex Abuse