BALTIMORE (WJZ)–Baltimore City Police are investigating three homicides that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Just before 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, Northeast District officers were called to a report of a non-breathing person in the 1400-block of Fillmore Street. When officers arrived, they found Ricky Carlos Hall, 40, suffering from trauma. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics. The Medical Examiner’s Office will perform an autopsy to determine a cause of death.
Just after midnight Tuesday, officers responded to the 3700-block of Reisterstown Road for a report of a shooting. Officers located the victim–28-year-old Chealyn Mitchell–with gunshot wounds to his torso. Mitchell was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 12:42 a.m. Investigation reveals Mitchell had been sitting in the 3700-block of Reisterstown Road when two unknown suspects approached him and shot multiple times.
Just before 11:30 p.m. Monday, officers responded to the 2200-block of Brookfield Avenue. They found 35-year-old Dale Webb on Linden Avenue, where he walked after being shot multiple times. Paramedics were called to the location and pronounced him dead at 1:55 a.m.
Homicide detectives are investigating these incidents. Anyone with information about any of these cases is asked to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Board of Estimates Approves Nearly 30% Water Bill Hike
- BPD Partners With Comedian Guy Richards to Fight Mental Illness Stigma
- Gov. Hogan Announces That Md. Schools Will Open After Labor Day
- First Warning WX: Tropical Storm Hermine Nears Gulf Coast; Hurricane Watch In Effect
- Millions of Oysters Coming to Maryland Thanks to $800K Grant