Middle River Homicide Victim Identified
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police have identified the man found stabbed Monday night in Middle River.
Police say Jason Michael Durham, 32, was stabbed multiple times.
Police say they called to the unit block of Volz Avenue around 8:30 p.m. for a report of an assault.
Durham was taken to Franklin Square Hospital with multiple stab wounds. He later died.
There is no suspect description at this time. Detectives are working to determine if this was a targeted crime.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- 1 Injured In Baltimore Police-Involved Shooting
- Protestors Demand Answers In Freddie Gray’s Arrest
- Protesters Rally In Baltimore After 250-mile March
- Thousands Pack National Mall For Pre Earth Day Concert
- BWI To Enable Some To Bypass Security Altogether