Middle River Homicide Victim Identified
MIDDLE RIVER, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police have identified the man found stabbed Monday night in Middle River.
Police say Jason Michael Durham, 32, was stabbed multiple times.
Police say they called to the unit block of Volz Avenue around 8:30 p.m. for a report of an assault.
Durham was taken to Franklin Square Hospital with multiple stab wounds. He later died.
There is no suspect description at this time. Detectives are working to determine if this was a targeted crime.
Anyone with information is asked to call Baltimore County Police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father