Teacher Charged With Videotaping Exchange Student In Shower
POTOMAC, Md. (AP) — A physical education teacher at a private school in Potomac has been charged with making illicit videos of a foreign exchange student who was living with him and his family.
Montgomery County police say Darrien Tucker, 39, was arrested on Tuesday after the 18-year-old student went to police with videos she had made that police say show Tucker trying to record her in the bathroom.
The woman told police that she saw an Apple iPad being slid under the bathroom door as she was showering.
Police say Tucker admitted videotaping the woman.
He teaches physical education at the McLean School of Maryland. The school says he’s been placed on a leave of absence and ordered to stay away from campus and students.
No attorney for Tucker was listed in online court records, and a message left at the home listed for him in court records was not immediately returned.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Business Damaged In Riots Reopens 4 Months Later
- Teen Charged With Raping 9-Year-Old Girl At State Fair
- 4-Year-Old Dies In Baltimore Apartment Fire; 3 Others Hospitalized
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting