POTOMAC, Md. (AP) — A physical education teacher at a private school in Potomac has been charged with making illicit videos of a foreign exchange student who was living with him and his family.
Montgomery County police say Darrien Tucker, 39, was arrested on Tuesday after the 18-year-old student went to police with videos she had made that police say show Tucker trying to record her in the bathroom.
The woman told police that she saw an Apple iPad being slid under the bathroom door as she was showering.
Police say Tucker admitted videotaping the woman.
He teaches physical education at the McLean School of Maryland. The school says he’s been placed on a leave of absence and ordered to stay away from campus and students.
No attorney for Tucker was listed in online court records, and a message left at the home listed for him in court records was not immediately returned.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Maryland Senate Set To Vote On Amazon Bill
- Bel Air Court House Re-opens After Bomb Threat
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On First Days Of Spring
- Students At School Plagued By Allegations Of Racist Incidents Met With Positivity In ‘Chalk Walk’
- Free Community College Tuition Requested In Baltimore County Budget Proposal