PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A police-involved shooting is under investigation in Baltimore County.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, police say officers were called to the 2900-block of Manns Avenue Saturday night by a woman who claimed her husband was suicidal.
When they arrived, officers say the man, identified as 39-year-old Michael Tindall Jr., came outside with a handgun and did not drop it as ordered.
Police say the man and an officer fired their guns.
Tindall was shot, but the officers was not.
Tindall is listed in critical condition at the hospital.
The officer has been put on administrative leave.
Other Local News:
- [LIVE BLOG] Pre-Trial Motions Set to Begin In Miller Trial
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA