PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A police-involved shooting is under investigation in Baltimore County.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, police say officers were called to the 2900-block of Manns Avenue Saturday night by a woman who claimed her husband was suicidal.
When they arrived, officers say the man, identified as 39-year-old Michael Tindall Jr., came outside with a handgun and did not drop it as ordered.
Police say the man and an officer fired their guns.
Tindall was shot, but the officers was not.
Tindall is listed in critical condition at the hospital.
The officer has been put on administrative leave.
Other Local News:
- Report: Secret Service Can’t Afford To Pay Agents Needed To Protect Trump’s Family
- People Across The US, Maryland Set Sights On The Sky For Total Eclipse
- Baltimore’s Police Horses To Move Next to B&O Railroad Museum
- Man Accused Of Killing Sister, Cousins, Ordered Held Without Bond
- Christopher Columbus Monument Vandalized In Baltimore