PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A police-involved shooting is under investigation in Baltimore County.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, police say officers were called to the 2900-block of Manns Avenue Saturday night by a woman who claimed her husband was suicidal.
When they arrived, officers say the man, identified as 39-year-old Michael Tindall Jr., came outside with a handgun and did not drop it as ordered.
Police say the man and an officer fired their guns.
Tindall was shot, but the officers was not.
Tindall is listed in critical condition at the hospital.
The officer has been put on administrative leave.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Join Protesters Across The World In Women’s March
- Fire Crews Fight House Fire In South Baltimore; Cat Saved
- BWI Continues To See Record Number Of Passengers; Adds Boost To Local Economy
- Police ID Man In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which He Appears To Have Gun
- Baltimore Police Injures 1 Of 3 Suspects In Overnight Shooting; 2 Apprehended