PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A police-involved shooting is under investigation in Baltimore County.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, police say officers were called to the 2900-block of Manns Avenue Saturday night by a woman who claimed her husband was suicidal.
When they arrived, officers say the man, identified as 39-year-old Michael Tindall Jr., came outside with a handgun and did not drop it as ordered.
Police say the man and an officer fired their guns.
Tindall was shot, but the officers was not.
Tindall is listed in critical condition at the hospital.
The officer has been put on administrative leave.
Other Local News:
- More Than 200 People Arrested After Violence Breaks Out During Inauguration Day Protests
- Women From All Over Prepare For Women’s March On Washington Saturday
- Police Arrest Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls
- Mom Outraged, School Dental Program Removes Child’s Teeth Without Her Knowing