Suspect In Critical Condition After Being Shot By Baltimore County Police In Parkville
PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — A police-involved shooting is under investigation in Baltimore County.
According to WJZ’s media partner, The Baltimore Sun, police say officers were called to the 2900-block of Manns Avenue Saturday night by a woman who claimed her husband was suicidal.
When they arrived, officers say the man, identified as 39-year-old Michael Tindall Jr., came outside with a handgun and did not drop it as ordered.
Police say the man and an officer fired their guns.
Tindall was shot, but the officers was not.
Tindall is listed in critical condition at the hospital.
The officer has been put on administrative leave.
Other Local News:
- DC Mansion Murder Suspect’s Father Calls Slayings ‘Egregious & Heartless’
- 97-Year-Old Howard County School Volunteer Meets President Obama, VP Biden
- Rescue Teams Searching For Missing Kayaker Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Northern Snakeheads Found In Ponds In Maryland
- Army Post Near Baltimore Breaking Ground For New Power Plant