Donna Wilkinson is the runnning back for the DC Divas, a women’s professional football team.
Donna joined Ed and Steve to talk about women playing in a men’s professional athletic league.
Donna started by talking about Shelly Osborne a woman who has signed a letter of intent to play college football against men. Donna said the excuse that women can’t take the hits from men is “crap”. Donna then went on to talk about how physical women’s football is and women can keep up with the men and physicality is not a problem.
Latest Sports Stories:
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of October 29th
- Buck & Angela Showalter Talk 7th Annual Kids Peace Trick or Trot 5K
- Orioles Davis, Machado Named Gold Glove Finalists
- 5 Things The Ravens Need To Focus On During Bye Week
- Boomer Between The Games: Week 8 Preview With Brian Jones