Wally Williams is a former NFL player who played for the Browns, Ravens, and Saints.
Wally joined Ed and Steve to talk about the Ravens OTAs and some veterans who have yet to show up.
Wally began by talking about the Ravens veteran players who are missing OTAs. Wally spoke from his own personal experience from missing one OTA during his career from a contract holdout. “There is always something you can learn” said Wally about whether or not veterans get anything out of OTAs.
Wally also shared some opinions on the World Cup and US Open which both start today.
Related Stories – Baltimore Ravens:
- Boy With Double-Hand Transplant’s Next Goal Is To Play Football
- Ryan Mink On Ravens Injuries, Position Competitions & More
- Ravens WR Breshad Perriman Off PUP List, Returns To Practice
- Baltimore Native, Former NFL Player Tavon Mason Working To Improve Lives Of Children
- Pitta’s Finger Is Fractured, Playing Could Do More Damage